Isis Lotus Potter-Black

Disclaimer::::

I do not own the characters from Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh!  Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

Name: Isis Lotus Potter-Black.
Birth Date: July 31.
Gender:
Female.
Age:
16.
Height: 150cm.
Weight:
40kg.
Figure:
Hourglass and D Cup.
Classification:
Witch.
Clan: Potter, Black, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Le Fay, Ambrosia and Peverell. 

Favourite Colour (s): Emerald Green, Red, White, Silver and Gold.
Favourite Food and Drink: Japanese breakfast, curry and tea.
Likes: Spending time with Yugi and her Grandfather, Spending time with Yami, being with Hedwig and Padfoot and reading books.
Dislikes: Her precious people getting hurt, arrogant people, spoiled people, and Yugi getting bullied.
Hobbies: Reading, Looking after her animals, Looking up History and Cooking.

Physical Description: She has Emerald green eyes and long red hair. Her hair was in a long, low braid with a smaller one over her shoulder. She is wearing a white and gold-rimmed silk Egyptian outfit, gold high heels with bands going up to her knees and a white silk cape attached from the gold chains from her shoulders that are attached to the top part of her outfit. She is wearing gold bands on both wrists and a white four layers choker with blue gems in the centre. (Minus the headdress and the staff is placed in her tattoo until she needs it).

 (Minus the headdress and the staff is placed in her tattoo until she needs it)

Distinguishing Features: She has two tattoos that represent her previous life. The first tattoo is on her right arm written in Greek. It has her mum, dad, godfather and uncle's name shown. The second tattoo is of a stag and deer, a a black grim-like dog, and a brown wolf in a field of lilies. This is placed on the right side of her stomach under her breasts.

Personality:
Caring.
Kind.
Protective of her family and her precious people.
Perceptive. 
Don't pry into other people's personal affairs unless it is necessary.
Has a keen sense of justice. 
Unwavering loyalty to those who earn it.
Can easily tell if someone is lying and if they are a danger to her or those she cares about.
Has a mothering instinct towards children.

Family:
Mum (Deceased). 
Dad (Deceased).
Grandmother (Deceased). 
Grandfather (Deceased).
Godfather Sirius (Deceased).
Uncle Remus (Deceased).
Teddy (Godson). 
Yugi Mutou (Cousin).
Sugoroku Mutou (Grandfather).
Aunt Petunia.
Uncle Vernon.
Dudley (Cousin).