Halloween Special

This. This is why I haven't updated for a while!!! I was to busy writing the Halloween Special!!!
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

"Oh my god!! Eddie you look so cool!!!" you exclaimed. In awe over the pumpkin. "Thanks! You look great to (y/n)!" Eddie said. You were a (costume). "Thanks!!! Now let's go get candy!" you said your eyes shining. Nodding in agreement you both walked out of your house. "Let's go there!" you pointed at a well decorated house. You both ran up the steps. Eddie knocked on the door before standing next to you. "Trick-or-Treat!" you both said. "Awww, here you guys go!" the lady said giving you hand fulls of candy. "Lets go to that one!" Eddie said pointing at a house that had a lot of jack-o-lanterns. "Ok!" you said.

You walked up the steps before one of the pumpkins grabbed your foot. You let out a tiny scream before jumping onto Eddie. The person laughed before giving you guys candy. Going to a lot more houses you hit the point where no one was handing candy anymore and decided to go home.

"Bye Eddie! I had fun!" you said hugging him. "Me too! Bye (y/n)!" Eddie said pulling away from the hug. You went home and got into your pajamas before going to sleep.
______________________________________

Sorry it's short!!! I was in a rush!!! I hope you enjoyed this!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!

Bye!!!