chapter 2

Sorry for not updating!!! I'll try to update more!!
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

You stirred a little before slowly opening your (e/c) eyes. "Wha...?" you muttered before lazily siting up. The previous advents came to you as you gazed down to the blanket which is now covering the floor. "Did he...?" you questioned out loud as you put it in your backpack. It was dawn but seeing as the sun was slowly getting higher you started to pack up. Smiling as you came to the realization that Eddie had put the blanket on you. Your smile dropped as you realized you won't be able to see him.

You put on your backpack before deciding that you'll come over every night to hang out with him. "And if he's not I'll leave and come back the next day!" you said quietly leaving a note on the ground before leaving where you entered from.

(Eddie's pov.)

I slowly opened my eyes but before they could close I remembered why I had woken up. I had set an alarm so I could go see (y/n) before she left! I got up quietly and got prepared I quickly but quietly left and ran towards she was sleeping at. I got there but she wasn't there, I felt my smile drop before realizing there was a note. I picked it up and read it. I smiled knowing I'll get to see her again. I walked back to my home smiling.

(Your pov.)

"I heard cars driving by not to far but I can't hear them now!" You said kicking a rock. As the rock hit a tree you heard footsteps approaching you. Before you could hide a voice called out. "Oh, a child. Are you lost deary?" an woman voice called out.  Contemplating about what you're going to say you turned around to see who had spoken. An elderly couple stood there. "Yes, I am ma'am. If it's not to much of a trouble would you mind telling me where to go?" you said still keeping your guard up. "Oh, sure thing sweety! Just go-" she was cut off by the old man. "Hold on Mary, we don't even know why she's out here. What are you doing out here?" the older gentleman asked. "I could ask the same about you." you said. They were quiet before chuckling.

"We usually take a walk before making breakfast! Oh how about you come with us and we'll make you something to eat before you go home!" the old woman said or Mary as that is what the old man called her. You were going to object but before you could your stomach growled. "Hehe guess it wouldn't hurt." you said taking up their offer. Walking back with them was strangely peaceful. "Oh! How rude of us we have introduced ourselves! I'm Mary and that's Carol and we have a son who's probably your age at our home!" Mary said before walking up the stone path. They have a son....that's my age...what have these old people been doing!? You thought staring at them with a dumbstruck expression on your face. Carol must seen your expression before chuckling. "No not like that. We had taken him in when he was six. We found in our backyard sleeping. No, we're not kidnappers he told us why he was there and we accepted him with open arms." Carol said before opening the door. "Liam! We're back!" Carol called out while entering the house. Mary walked in, motioning for you to follow her. You obeyed hesitantly. A nice cozy home that's how you can explain it. "Mom! Dad! You're back! Look I ti-" you heard a boys voice call out before stopping. "Who's that?" the boy questioned.

His voice seemed to come from to top of the stairs but Carol was blocking your view. "This is... Oh! I'm sorry I haven't gotten your name." Carol said. "(Y/n). It's (y/n)." you said still trying to see. You heard feet running down the stairs. "Oof! Liam what are you doing?" Carol said as you saw arms wrapped his waist. "Giving you a hug." the boys voice came out muffled. "Come on, Introduce yourself." Carol said. Mary had already head off more likely into the kitchen. "Fine." was all you could hear before a (short or tall) boy came into view. (I did that because he's 5 feet tall and some people are shorter than 5 feet) "Hello, I'm Liam and who may you be?" Liam questioned. "(Y/n), a pleasure to meet you!" you said. He had red hair which reminded you of Eddie's, he had one blue eye as the other was covered by an eye patch, he had a white shirt with a fancy caller, black stockings, white shoes, and black shorts. "You look like a doll and girl." you said bluntly. You saw him flinch before he turned to the old man. "Look I tied it all by myself!" Liam said. He spun around all happy but he stopped when it fell of. He was facing you when it happened, he was quiet staring at the eye patch with his one eye as he only had one.

Carol tied it back on but Liam was still quiet. Carol left leaving you and Liam alone. "Hey, it's okay. You-" "You don't have to lie. I know you think I'm a freak." Liam said cutting you off. "Nope! I don't." you said smiling. "Really?" "Yup! I got a friend who makes graves and buries animals may be people to..?" you said. "That's so cool!!!" Liam said before jumping up and down. "Tell me more!" Liam said before stopping in front of you. Before you could say anything Mary called out that breakfast was ready. Liam took your hand and dragged you to the table. Drooling you took a bite out of the (favorite breakfast). "This is so good!!!" you said with a mouth full of food. "Oh! Thanks deary it's nothing!" Mary said. After everyone ate you helped clean up before following Mary. "I could drive you back to your home sweety." Mary said heading to her jacket. You froze in your spot. "M-mary? Can I perhaps stay here instead? I'll tell you why I want to!" you asked. She had stopped and looked at you questionably. After explaining she gladly showed you to your new room. Night had came but you were to tired to go visit Eddie and had fallen asleep in your bed.

(Eddie's pov.)

"Where is she?" I muttered looking around. I shrugged my shoulders before making a new grave. I heard footsteps coming so I turned my head expecting to see (y/n). "What are you doing?" I heard the girl say. I've been caught again!? What's up with girls finding out!? I screamed in my head. I started to talk to the girl still wondering where (y/n) was. Maybe she'll come tomorrow?
______________________________________

I'm alive!!! Sorry for not updating I got caught up in school, my comics, and reading Homestuck. Don't judge I like Homestuck. Any way I hoped you like it!! Wanted the reader to get a home so bam made up an old couple and added an oc from my book that I'm writing!

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow!!

Bye!!!