"Man De always wanted to work, he didn't want to go out all the time.. Always gotta write some lyrics down and then its a fucking wrap! I mean he would go out and have a good time, ya know have ladies over and shit but other than that music comes first to him then anything else." Dalvin said.

"He really that passionate, man I have always wanted to write my own songs but they wouldn't let me.. Like I didn't have control with anything because I was 15 during that time, it was hard but I kept pushing and that is when I became lost, hanging with the wrong person." I said stopping myself.

"Who was this person?" Dalvin asked.

"Its still hard for me to talk about." I said.

"I understand lil mama, you don't have to explain ya self you been through alot and I get it." Dalvin said.

"Thanks for being so understanding, maybe one day I will tell you." I said.

"Its no problem, and I am always one call away if you want to talk about it." Dalvin said as I smiled.

The breakfast place he took me was so good the people were nice, prices were nice, and the food was amazing I most definitely need to come back here again.

"So what do you have plan?" I asked.

"Shit I don't know, probably gon chill or something." Dalvin said.

"Do you still go in the studio?" I asked.

"Yeah, Actually I am working on my 1st solo album! going to release next year." Dalvin told me.

"That is great, I can't wait for it." I said as he smiled.

"Yeah same here, maybe one day I will let you come by to the studio and let you hear some of it." Dalvin said.

"I am cool with that." I said with a smile.

"Aight coo." Dalvin said as he wasn't trying to smile so he played it off.

He was taking me back to my place he walked me to my door as I turned around to face him.

"I had a really great time with you Dalvin, the breakfast was amazing." I said as he smiled.

"I had a great time too, maybe whenever you not busy we can do this again.. probably dinner or something?" Dalvin suggested as I smiled.

"Dinner is good, and you have to let me know whenever you not busy also." I said as he nodded.

"Aight I can do that." Dalvin said.

I gave him a hug and he was smiling real good as I pulled away he was holding onto my hand.

"I see you whenever Justine." Dalvin said as he kissed my hand.

"Bye." I said.

"Lata." Dalvin said as he walked away to his car.

I waved bye to him as I went inside my house and as I was heading into my room that is when m phone started to ring as I answered.