5

SMUT WARNING! dont read in front of yo parents, kids

* one month later*

Zach and I have secretly been dating. At first it was just ice cream dates, but that soon turned into kissing and holding hands when no one was looking. I was ready to take our relationship a step further though. Zach has always been more of a soft romantic type, while i was more rough and sexual, and he knows that. 

so today instead of showing up at the front door with flowers, he shows up at my bedroom door in purple lace panties.

'I just sent the boys out to go shopping, they should be out for a while.' he tells me. 'Finally we can have some alone time.'

I close the door behind him and he jumps in my arms and wraps his legs around my waist. I immediatly start to kiss him roughly as I carry him to the bed. I throw him on the covers and take my shirt of as the little boy admires my body. 

I fall down between his legs and start grinding my hips into his while kissing him. I feel his length growing and rubbing against mine. 

we havent even started yet and he was already moaning from this new level of intimacy. 

'ugh daddy yes i need your big cock ugh.' he is a moaning mess.

*BAM* 

suddenly the door swings open revealing Jonah. 

'hey Jack I forgot myWHAT THE FUCK?'