2

Jacks pov

*the next day*

I was still thinking about what happened yesterday. Did Zach feel the same way about me? And what did it mean? i am so confused.

*ding dong*

I hear the doorbell. Thats weird, who'd want to see me.

I run down stairs and open the door to find Zach standing there, with a bouquet of my favorite type of roses.

' I thought I'd take you to your favorite spot in the city.' He says as he gives me the beautiful flowers.

I snicker.

'thank you so much Zach, i'd love that.'

I quickly go inside to put the flowers in a vase when suddenly I realise something. Wait, am I the one he has a crush on? Is he taking me out on a date? I dont know if I could date him. and what would the guys think? theyre all really buff and manly guys, and they dont like gay people. but im still manly and buff as well, being gay isnt gonna change me. Theyre just going to have to accept that I dont like girls the way they do. And after all, Zach did all that trouble for me. And i think i might even like him back?

'Jack, are you okay?'

'Yeah, Im coming.' I walk outside.

Hes wearing a nice buttoned shirt with dark blue jeans and snow white sneakers. hes all dressed up, while im just wearing a messy hoodie and sweatpants. 'Should I go change?'

'No, youll always be beautiful no matter what you wear.'

How can he be so sweet to me? I dont know how im going to do this.

'Thanks Zachy.' He blushes as I say that.

We continued to walk to my favorite ice cream parlour, the place I always go when I feel down.

'How did you know this is my favorite place in town?'

He snickeres. 'Dont think we dont notice you sneaking out when youve had a fight with your parents Jacky, Its too bad theire alway riding your ass.'

'yeah they care too much about me, they hate seeing me off alone with you guys. I wish theyd just leave me alone.'

We enter the ice cream shop.

'what would you like Zach?'

'I could go for the triple banana sundae brownie surpreme with extra caramel in a fancy bowl and hazelnuts and cherries on top and golden spoons, but I dont know, It might be too much for me.'

'we could share it?'

'okay.' He says with a smile.

We find a nice and cozy window seat and eat our desert. Then we silently walk home.

a/n i dont know if i like this story and if i want to continue with it, i wrote the whole thing in a 10 hour car ride oops XD but i have some ideas for a next story which is planned out better. have a good day<3