Davos

Invasion fleet has just reached Solar system, after almost six months since destruction of the Factory, were able get here, we still have some working batteries on the orbit, thanks to Helena Goldwyn, in Region 8, that is where new Factory is located but it is not effective enough. Due to this fact we are not able to replace number of destroyed batteries, and we have to count only on very small amount of the working ones, we have only ten of the small batteries, we were not able to replace the big ones too. Ten batteries weren't enough, so we weren't able to stop the invasion fleet to enter Earths orbit. 

We received message from Frederick and Anna Stamer, they got married couple month after the Arrival and the are governers of Berlin colony, that one of the ships landed in the area of europian wasteland in the past know as Czech Republic, but in time when it was still in the orbit, it dropped safe pods, some fell into area of Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt but some of them seemed to be coming into are of Switzerland, we have to evacuate everyone into the bunker.
We have gathered all of the key personnel into the bunker in Davos and sent message to all of the bunkers around the world.

But right after this, our facility was attacked by enemy agents, we heard screaming people, when they were shooted by enemies, even our best soldiers who were trained for this situation were not able to do anything and were killed too. We ran to a big door in the back of the hall, when I looked behind me, I saw others falling on the ground, after being hit. When I looked back forward, I realised that Helen wasn't there, she must have hid somewhere. Finally, I reach the big door. I pulled the keycard on the panel and the door opened, I ran in and closed them, as fast as I could. In a moment I heard Helen shouting, she was crying and begging not to be killed.
Then I heard a shot and nothing more, it was quiet but didn't have courage to go outside the door, I stayed inside, luckily for my I was in the Emergency communication room, I took a radio, found the right frequency and sent this message:

„Davos compromised, highest leadership dead or captured. Execute emergency protocol Bravo, military assets excute emergency order Bravo 1, Outliers stations execute emergency order Bravo 2. God be with us all."

„This is Governer of the German colonial segment, confirming the message. Emergency protocol Bravo has been executed."

„This is Governer of the Russian colonial segment Felix Kharlamov, confirming the message. Emergency protocol Bravo has been executed."

„This is Governer of the African colonial segment Maida Rosario, confirming the message. Emergency protocol Bravo has been executed."

„This is Governer of the South American colonial segment Gustavo Ribeiro, confirming the message. Emergency protocol Bravo has been executed."

„This is Deputy Governer of the US colonial segment Jason Corwin, confirming the message. Emergency protocol Bravo has been executed."

These came in matter of second and I was so glad for it, because it ment that other bunkers of lower government structures were functional, at least for now.
In following minutes, more of them came. On cameras I saw live broadcasts all around the world, I saw colonies full of soldiers, they were building AA guns, cannons, mines fields, and in colonies where were airports, military aircrafts were prepared for upcoming fights. And in every colony, drones were coming from the Walls, from there they were flying up into sky, to creat defence line between the orbit and the land.

The whole world was preparing for the Great War, war which will decide faith of the mankind.