Getting into new places

Start from the beginning

"Baby I don't know...you and janae both know I don't play about school" he said looking at me.

"Well how about you suck it up and let her come with me and for your treat...I'll suck you" I said seductively walking always after winking.

"Oh shit now" he smirked and watched me undress and turn the shower on.

"Come here daddy..let me please you" I licked my top lip and motioned him to come here with my finger.

He came in the bathroom, taking his clothes off

I grabbed his neck bringing him into a tongue kiss before I kissed and sucked on his neck, leaving a hickey then going down to his V-line.

I gripped his hard, thick dick before my eyes got big. I looked at him in his eyes and took a long lick up to the tip.

"Who's dick is this daddy?" I said before taking another lick and putting his dick in my mouth.

"Shit bey" he groaned and I watched his head fall back "it's yours babygirl, all yours" he moaned.

"Mmmm" I slipped it in and out of my mouth, keeping my eyes on him the whole time.

"Damn bae, you sucking daddy dick?" He said and moved my hair out the way.

"mmm yes baby" I said taking it out and spitting on it.

"Baby" I said before going back to deep throating.

"Oh shit baby, wait wait bey damn" he said and I felt his knees bulk.

"Uh uh, I want you to cum for me daddy" I said and I started sucking Harder then taking my hand to massage his balls.

"Oh shit bey baby, fucking suck that shit. I'm about to cum babygirl" he moved my head back forth on his dick.

I felt him get bigger in my mouth and I knew he was about to cum "oh fuck bae, watch out" he said and I took his dick out my mouth.

I jerked him off while bitting my lip looking up at him.

"Come here baby and let daddy cum on them pretty tittes" he bent down and sucked on my tittes before he came on my chest.

"mmm damn daddy" I said dipping my finger in his cum and putting my finger in my mouth to suck on it.

"Fuck girl" he helped me up "getcho ass in that shower before I take you down right now" he smacked my ass and bit his lip.

"I wouldn't mind" I stopped and he bumped into me so I felt his dick on my bare ass as we stepped in the shower.

After about an hour of our first shower together cleaning each other, we got out and I put on one of jay's t-shirts and a thong meanwhile he put on his boxers and got into bed.

He turned the tv on to sports news as usual. I threw my leg over his and put my head on his chest.

About 5 minutes later I heard light snores and I looked up to see jay fast asleep. Damn...mouth put his ass to sleep so I know he can't handle this pussy.