none of them feel how i feel

"where's yoongi?" hoseok yells, slowly putting the lamp closer to the stranger's face.

yoongi isn't sure how, but he was soon put into an interrogation situation by hoseok's more than paranoid person.

"i am yoongi!" yoongi yelled, closing his eyes further to block out the bright light hoseok was shining at him.

"liar! you have," he points at the creatures balls of fat protruding from its chest, "those!"

"what are you talking about? i promise i'm yoongi!" yoongi had better things to do than hoseok's silly games.

"oh yeah? if you're yoongi, then what's your favorite way to make peanut butter and jelly?" hoseok was sure this mystery woman would get it wrong. even if it was yoongi's secret twin sister, she wouldn't know yoongi's sandwich oddness, for only hoseok knew that.

"it's peanut butter on sourdough toast, strawberry's and bananas within, and," the woman pauses, "a little bit of maple syrup.." she says ashamedly, just as yoongi would do when he explained his favorite sandwich.

hoseok gasps, dropping the lamp on the floor. "w-what the fuck,"
he backs up towards the wall, and lowers himself down to the floor. "who the fuck are you?"

the woman struggles against the restraints that hoseok had put in place. "hoseok, i'm yoongi! please let me out!"

"y-you can't be yoongi. you're a-a girl."

the girl widens her eyes, her pupils dilating. "that wasn't just dissociation?" she lowers her head and looks towards her womanly features that, in fact, could be seen in person and not just in the mirror.

the girl starts to tear up. "no no no no no no, this can't be happening. why is this happening, hoseok?"

hoseok stares in shock as this woman almost completely copy's every single one of yoongi's little twitches and fidgets. it really was yoongi.

hoseok stands slowly, making sure to make his movements less noticeable so yoongi wouldn't freak out, like he does when he's panicking.

he begins to hum, something that would usually calm his boyfriend down, but the girl just continued to cry harder.

"hoseok, why is this happening?"