Chapter 5

Lucy's P.O.V

Katy reached her hand out and I took it. I had no idea where I was and then it clicked, Katy had taken me in. I flashed her a tiny smile and followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was immediatley met with the delicious smell of pizza. "So what type of pizza did you get?" I was curious to know. "Oh I got just a cheese one and a meat feast one. Is that alright?" I just nodded. I felt totaly at home when I was with Katy. I know this sounds strange and I hardly know her but there is something about her that makes her such a good person. "Hey." Katy was clicking her fingers infront of me. I must have blanked out, it happens a lot.

Katy's P.O.V

She was stood there just staring into space, I was worried. I clicked infront of her and she came back. "Listen. I have a very important question." I was very nervous about asking this. Is it too soon? Lucy nodded her head for me to carry on. "I know this is probaly too soon but I dont want you going back to your 'father' to get even more beaten up. So, is it alright if I adopt you?" At first she had a confused look on her face but then she looked around the room. " I know this is really soon but you just think about it. I will be a better parent than your 'father' will ever be. I will look after you, we can go and get some new clothes and we can do up your whole room. I can give you a better life. Just, think about it, okay?" She nodded and excused herself.

Lucy's P.O.V

Wow. Katy was being so nice to me but I didn't expect her to want to adopt me. I mean me of all people. I really like Katy and she is so nice to me but im not sure. I need to sleep on this.

what will she decide?

Im sorry for the late updates but Im super busy and will try to update as soon as possible. I have 20 reads now, share my story, leave comments, vote and go follow me. I love you guys :)