Thinking of you

Lucy's P.O.V

It was a typical night in my household. I would get back from dance and my father would be there waiting for me. Home was meant to be a place of comfort but for me, it was the thing i dreaded the most. I walked the long way home from dance to avoid my so called father for as long as possible. I reached the front door and finally opened it. "Lucy? Is that you?" he asked in his usual vicious tone. "Y-yes, im home father." He wobbled his way over to me and, as usual, he was drunk. He raised his hand and threw it across my face and threw punch after punch to my gut and i could feel the warm tears trickle down my face. "please, stop, im begging" With that, he kicked me in the ribs and walked away with that smug look on his face. I felt excruciating pain all over my body and dragged my way up to my room with every ounce of strength. This was the only place i could really let go of everything.

Katy's P.O.V

I wondered aimlessly into the park. I couldnt help but notice the true beauty of nature. I couldn't help but wish that i had someone th keep me company. All i could hear was the chirping of the little birds and the cool summer breeze made me feel in my place. I was about to leave when i saw something that made me feel a sense of anger.

Lucy's P.O.V

I had to leave the house before he woke up. I gathered a few things and took a walk to the park. There was an empty bench and I say on it. I had been sitting there a while whwn i noticed a beautiful wonan sitting under a tree. I wish i was as beautiful as her. I took a deep sigh as some boys appeared next to me. "Look at this pathetic piece of work lying on the bench. Little hobo doesn't have a place to go." They all laughed mimicking him. I couldnt help but cry as the words they said haunted my mind. 'fat' 'ugly' 'worthless' It was then that the beautiful mystery woman saved me. She picked me up and carried me to her house. I couldn't be more greatful.

So this is the first chapter of my first fanfiction so i would love to hear what you think. I will try to update as much as possible. Thanks guys!