chapter 9

Katy's P.O.V

I was so happy that I had her back, safe with me. She is in a really bad condition and will probably be in hospital for up to 3 months. My heart broke when I heard that she wouldn't be able to walk or talk for so long because of some stupid low life scum. I had to go back and get Lucy some things. I really hope that nothing happens when i'm gone. I got some clothes and her ipod and phone along with some ear phones. As quick as I had left the hospital, I was back. I entered the room and was instantly pushed back out. All I could do is stand and watch in confusion. What's happening to my baby girl?

******3 hours later******

Finally, all of the nurses had left Lucy alone. I was able to see her. As I walked into the room, I saw lucy with her eyes closed. I just presumed she was sleeping. That was until a nurse came in.

"Miss Hudson, we have some news about Lucy, as you left, she started to have a fit. We had no choice but to put her into an induced coma. The good news, is that she should be awake within the next few days." At this, i had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Thank you, im sure that you only did what was best for Lucy." At this, she nodded. I was lost in mytrain of thought when the machines Lucy was hooked to started furiously beeping. A rush of nurses cane into the room and pushed me out of the way, yet again. They did loads of things, which im not sure of, and the machines stopped beeping. The nurses left and a doctor came in.

"Miss Hudson, im afraid it isnt good news..."

Cliff hanger, I know. Im sorry for the slow updates. I have been so busy latley I havent had a chance to do anything. Im not sure how regular the updated will be due to the fact that im back at school on Wednesday. Thanks for reading and voting. It all means a lot to me. Love you guys :)