Derek fell against the bed, searching Stiles' face as he kicked off his shoes and stalked towards the bed. He climbed on top of Derek, placing his hands on either side of Derek's head.

Stiles leaned down, smiling as Derek leaned up to bite his lip, a teasing look in his eyes as he leaned his head back down on the pillow. "What do you want, Derek?" Stiles whispered. Derek exhaled, smiling as Stiles bent down and nipped his jaw, sliding his tongue down his neck.

"You," Derek breathed out. "Stiles, I want you." The younger moaned and shuddered, pressing his forehead to Derek's shoulder.

"This is weird," Stiles said, removing his shirt. Derek furrowed his eyebrows.

"Us?" Derek responded.

"No. The fact that you like to bottom," Stiles responded, making Derek nod in understanding.

"I know," he replied.

"Not that I mind," Stiles added in quickly. "I like it." Derek sighed, leaning up on his elbows.

"I like not being in control sometimes," Derek said as Stiles worked on his belt. He whimpered as Stiles began to kiss and bite his sides.

"God," Stiles said. "I could get used to this. Having you beneath me. You look so good like this, Derek." Derek moaned in response, wanting to pull Stiles back up here.

Derek hummed in approval as Stiles finally came back up to kiss him. All of a sudden, Stiles' hands began to work up under the shirt, feelings Derek's chest. Derek lifted his arms up, an invitation for Stiles to take it off. Which he did. Then Stiles was removing his jeans.

Suddenly, Stiles was on his back. Derek began to kiss down his chest, flicking a nipple occasionally. He finally reached Stiles' dick, and that alone made him shudder. Stiles was big. He probably couldn't fit it all in his mouth if he tried. "Fuck," Derek breathed out.

"Come on," Stiles said with a purr. "Take what's yours." Derek didn't know how Stiles could be so...composed in this situation. He licked a strip along Stiles shaft, his tongue then moving to do the same with the underside of it. He then took Stiles, or what he could fit, in his mouth, his hand on the rest.

"Derek!" Stiles gasped. Derek swirled his tongue around Stiles' shaft, making him gasp. He wasn't expecting this.

He gripped Derek's hair, gasping and panting. He didn't know how much longer he could last like this.

He pushed Derek's shoulder, a warning, but that just caused Derek to go faster. Stiles arched his back and cried out as he came. Derek took it all. "Like a fucking champ," Stiles said teasingly. Or maybe he wasn't. Derek was just that good at giving head. Derek lifted his head up. Stiles smirked, noticing the cum dripping from Derek's lip.

"Do I have something on my face?" Derek asked, turning his head away, wiping the opposite side that the cum was on. Stiles took Derek's chin. He bit his bottom lip before licking along Derek's chin.

"Oh," Derek breathed. "Oh." Stiles smirked as he pulled away. He leaned close to Derek's ear.

"Get on your back and spread your legs," he whispered, licking the shell of Derek's ear as he did so. Derek scrambled to do so. Stiles clicked his tongue, running a hand down Derek's chest. "Look at you," Stiles breathed. "God, you're so desperate for something, just for me to touch you in the slightest, aren't you baby?"

Derek nodded desperately, a whine forcing its away through his throat. Stiles leaned down near Derek's ass. "I'm not gonna suck you off," he said. "But I'll do something for you. Something that'll make you feel so good."