You Make Me Smile

Today was the day my friends from America were going to visit me. I was super excited and I was especially excited for them to meet the boys. I texted Calum and told him that they were coming and I wanted him, Micheal, and Luke to come over to meet the girls.

(Y/N): Hey Cal I was wondering if you and the guys could come over today so you can meet my friends from America

Calum: Yeah but there might be an extra

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Calum: Well you know how we are trying to make a band that has no name yet but will soon?

(Y/N): Umm...No, did you mean to tell me that at some point and forget?

Calum: Apparently so

(Y/N): Okay, well what about it?

Calum: Well we never had a drummer but we finally found one so is it okay if he tags along?

(Y/N): Of course! I would love to meet him and I'm sure the girls would to

Calum: Great! What time do we come over?

(Y/N): Just be here before 5

Calum: Will do!

So I guess we are all meeting someone new today, Honestly, I'm really excited to meet the new member and can't wait!

~Just Before 5~

There was a knock on the door I assumed it was Cal and the guys. I open the door and welcome them inside. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed "Hey" they all say in unison "This is Ashton our new drummer, Ashton this is (Y/N)" Calum introduces us "Hi" I say as we shake hands and he says hi back. We all walk into the living room to watch T.V. and talk waiting for the girls to come, my mom is at work as she always is and left me a note on the fridge saying she won't be back till late the night, as we wait we all talk and I kinda get to know Ashton a bit better. Just then the doorbell rang and I leaped up and ran to the door opening it quickly, we all scream and share a big group hug, I welcome them inside as I did the boys and show them to the living room where the guys are waiting. "Guys this is Ashlyn, Michelle, and Lucy" (wink wink) I introduce them pointing to each one matching them with their name. "Hi" they all say "And this is Ashton, Luke, Micheal, and Calum" I say matching each one of them with their name as I did the girls "Hi" they all say back to the girls. After they get situated we all talk and get to know one another, after a while Ashlyn says "Hey, why don't we play truth or dare and so we can kinda get to know each other on the truth's at least?" We all agree and start the game. Ashlyn starts the game by asking me truth or dare "Truth" I reply "Okay, have you met anyone here that makes you feel special yet?" She asks in a cocky tone I sit there for a second without saying a word and then decided to lie and say "No, not yet" after I answer I looked at Calum next to me and he tried to hide the fact that he was a little upset by looking up waiting for the game to continue. I asked Ashton truth or dare "Dare" he replied to me. I thought for a second until I came up with the best thing I could think of "I dare you to get on the roof and jump into the pool" I dared him "But you don't have a pool" "The neighbors pool...and you have to do it NAKED." I told him finishing what I was saying at first. His eye widened "But I just met you guys I can't be naked in front of you" He argued "Well, I guess that is a personal problem" I said back as I lead everyone to my room and we all climb out the window and onto the roof. "Do I have to be naked?" Ashton questions "If you don't want your clothes wet, then yes" I answered, he rolls his eyes and begins to take off his clothes. Us girls tuned around as he undressed and turned back once he said it was okay, when we turned back around they were all undressed holding their dicks so we didn't see them. "WHAT THE HELL!?" All of us girls yell they just laugh at us as they turn and get ready to jump and I guess they didn't care if we saw their butts. before they jumped Calum turned to me and said "You should join us" with a wink and then they jumped. We ran to the edge of the roof and watched as they all splashed into the pool, Lucky for them the neighbors were on vacation, after we watched them all jump in Michelle started to undress to jump in with them "What are you doing!?" Lucy asked in shock "Having fun" Michelle replied then jumped in after yelling "LOOK OUT BELOW!" I didn't really care that Michelle was going to get in with them until I realized she wasn't covering ANYTHING, since she had a better body than me I thought Calum would forget me and be all over her, I was snapped back to reality when I heard someone yell at me when I looked into the pool Ashlyn and Lucy had joined them "Come on (Y/N) we are waiting for you!" Ashlyn yelled at me "Uh...No I'm okay you guys have fun I will be up here..." I replied with a shaky voice. I had never told anyone but I was ashamed of my body everyday I look in the mirror and think of how much of a twig I am, no curves anywhere, Yeah I'm skinny but I don't have any hips, boobs or a butt and I hate it I just wish I had a better body. "Come on it's fun and it's not as high as it seems so no need to worry" Lucy persuades "Ugh fine but only for a little bit" I undress and throw everyone's clothes inside the window into my room. I cover the most of my body I can as I jump into the pool and join everyone, I was the only one still covering my body as everyone but me swam around and had fun. I was leaning against the wall of the pool in the shallow end still covering the most i could when Calum came over to me and asked if I was okay "Hey, you okay you have been sitting here like this the whole time" "Yeah I'm fine I just didn't want to get in" I lied "Do you want to go back into the house and watch a movie or something?" Calum asked "Sure" No one noticed as we got out of the pool and went into my backyard we walked inside, Calum in front of me, and went to my room to get our clothes and get dressed after we get dressed we walk back into the living room and choose a movie to watch "All the movies are in the entertainment center you can choose what you want to watch" I tell Calum as he walks over to the entertainment center and looks through the movies "Why the crap is 50 Shades Of Gray in here?" he questions seductively "Ugh that's my mom's she weird and is into that kinky stuff" He looks at me and laughs with a goofy grin on his face. "I chose 50 Shades" He says "OH MY GOD NO PUT IT BACK!!!!!" I yell at him he laughs at me again with the same goofy grin "I'm just kidding I actually chose Bolt" He says still grinning "Oh god you scared me I thought I was gonna have to watch that other stuff" He laughs at me once again as he puts in the movie and sits down next to me "Why do you keep laughing at me like that" I ask him smiling "I can't help it YOU MAKE ME SMILE" he says still smiling at me. We look at each other and just smile and lets just say we ended up making out that night until everyone else came back inside.

(A/N)

I know these are really bad but it's fun for me anyway I don't know when I'm gonna upload next but I hope you enjoyed this chapter also I couldn't remember if I had added Ashton into this story so I figured might as well do it now but if I have put him in the story already please let me know and I will redo this chapter. Thanks!

(Word Count:1472 Total)