"See you do have a feisty side to you. You just don't show it that often." His smirk makes my stomach flip.

"Only to people I know." I reply as I watch Rainer punch the shit out of Bryan while he remains on top of him.

"ONE TWO THREE... WINNER! RAINER HUNT REMAINS KING!" The man holds Rainer's hand in the air. Rainer makes contact with my eyes before glaring at Trey.

"And that's my cue to leave." Trey stands to his feet. "See you next time."

I watch Trey disappear into the crowd. I swear boys like him will get me into trouble.
I him out of my head and stand to my feet. As I was about to make my way towards the stage a hand grabs onto my ass.

"Excuse me... that's mine!" I shout snapping my head around.

"Well aren't you just cute." The Guy was around six feet with blood red hair styled up. He rubs his hands together looking me up and down.

"If you'll excuse me I need to-"

"Where are you going?" His grip around my wrist makes me feel something inside of me. Not a good feeling but an angry feeling. I feel like punching the shit out of him. I rarely ever feel that way.

"Please let me go." I try reasoning with him but his hold only tightens. "Let me go or..."

"Or you'll what?" His poisonous brown eyes narrows.

"Or I'll beat the living shit out of you." He was soon shoved back. Rainer stepped in front of me soon enough.

"Rainer Hunt, this is a first." The red head circles around us while the crowd around us backs away. "Has the Rainer Hunt finally found a whore brave enough to handle your short tempered ass. Or is she getting payed which is it?"

Rainer's next decision to swing his fist into his nose totally takes me back.

"Talk about her again and I'll kill you." Rainer turns around looking past me. "Jaden, Get her out of here."

My eyes widen. "Rainer look out." Not taking my eyes at the gun aimed towards my kidnapper.

"Go ahead shoot me! You kill me and you ruin the treaty, I fucking dare you." Rainer challenges as he right arm protectively wraps around my body as I stood behind him.

"Go ahead shoot him... gives me a good enough reason to kill your pathetic ass." Jaden steps aside aiming his gun at the psycho.

This is not happening. I cannot be here, I do not need anymore nightmares.

"You got this right?" Rainer turns and Jaden nods. "Come on I'm starving." Without even a say he takes my hand pulling me with him.

It was so hard to keep up with his long strides. I feel like I'm dead weight and I'm slowly him down.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm hungry." He replies unlocking his sports car. 

"I want to go home." I snatch my hand free so I could cross my arms.

"And I want food. So let's go."

Im not getting in the car with his stubborn ass.