Chapter 7: Others

Start from the beginning

'How did red hair even get out of the fight, to come to help his partner?'

I looked at the bird guy and noticed that he was on the ground, and his shadow friend was nowhere to be seen.

All Might's next words kicked me out of my thoughts and back into the real world. "The villain team... WINS!"

The bird guy sighed. "I told you we should've put tape on her mouth. That would've counted as us wrapping her in it... right?"

I quietly sighed. "No," I quietly mumbled to no one in particular.

~

We had another evaluation of the battle and talked about strategies. Speaking of strategies, no one was even showing an ounce of their quirk to me, meaning that I'm not allowed to use mine at all. They've must've considered that my weak point.

The next round was Team C as the villains and Team G as the heroes.

Team C had the black-haired ponytail girl and the short grape guy that had been checking me out when we first got our costumes.

Team G had the Pikachu that also previously checked me out, and a girl that had purple hair and an earphone quirk.

I was running by the room that the villains were in, and noticed that the ponytail girl was using her creation quirk to make these metal things to block the doorway.

For some odd reason, I had a feeling that this round was going to be a short one.

Eventually finding a hiding spot that made me completely walled in, I calmed my rapid breaths. The only way for someone to get me would be through the top.

Since I wasn't far from the room that held the villains, I could hear everything that was happening.

I heard Pikachu electrocute the door, which was made of metal, so it conducted its way through the door, and into the floor of the room. Causing the 'villains' to be shocked.

"AH!" The grape boy whined in a lisp. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I'LL OPEN THE DOOR, AND LET YOU WIN! JUST PLEASE DON'T ATTACK! I'M ALLERGIC TO PAIN."

"Hm, I'll take the deal, but only if you pin down your partner. So that we can win." The purple-haired girl explained, clearly blackmailing him. The bubble-headed boy clearly didn't seem to notice her taking advantage of his idiocy.

"Ah!" I heard the ponytail girl shout. Yes, shout. She didn't seem like the type to scream. "We're teammates!"

I then heard a really loud bang, as if something really heavy dropped to the floor.

"WAH!" The purple guy cried out, elongating the noise.

'Ouch.' 

Whatever just happened, sounded like it hurt.

"Okay, come in," Purple kid groaned.

"Are you sure that the girl is pinned down?"

"Ow!" he yelped. "I mean, yeah.."

I rolled my eyes. Obviously purple kid's partner wasn't-

"Okay! We're coming in!" I heard the door open, and slam shut. I then heard a huge electric sound wave, and All Might announcing that the heroes had touched the weapon.

All that could be heard after that, was loud banging and other various forms of them beating each other up. I obviously couldn't tell what was happening though, because I couldn't see anything.

Eventually, I heard the loud sounds stop, and the door calmly open and close, along with two sets of footsteps. Then, every sound instantly stopped. I poked my head out of my hiding spot and saw no one, so I stood up and started walking around to go find someone. Anyone.