Chapter 7: Others

(A/n all the matches in this chapter are completely from my brain. If you are writing your own BNHA fanfiction, please don't take these scenarios without checking with me. Enjoy!!)

Jeong Y/n's POV

After the review of the second match, it was time for the third, which was Team H against Team J.

Team H was the hero team, which had a frog girl and a bird guy.

Team J was the villain team that had the 'manly' guy from before, with the red spiky hair, and another guy with weird elbows that allowed him to use his tape quirk.

This time, for some reason, the halls were dark. I could possibly be the bird guy's doing since his quirk requires darkness for better results. Yes, I know his quirk. I know everyone's quirk simply from observing.

Once the battle started, the hero team lurked in the shadows. The darkness was quite handy because they couldn't see me. Or so I thought.

The bird guy's shadow counterpart grabbed me, throwing away any hope I might've had on winning. 

'Crap!'

He held me securely in his beak, while the human pair of the team continued to crawl sneakily around in the ominous aura.

"Hey, please don't talk," the frog girl politely told me.

"You know that we can just put tape on her mouth to stop her from talking," the bird guy offered. I was fine with either one, personally, so I didn't say anything. They just looked at each other, as if communicating with their eyes.

"It's fine, see? She's not talking right now, so that means she'll be okay. Right, Jeong?" Her voice was somewhat nasally. Somewhat shocked, my eyes widened unnoticeably. I didn't expect anyone to know my name. I nodded quietly, receiving a smile from her in return.

We slowly made our way to the room that the villains were in. I saw that their strategy was to stay in the same spot and to guard. I noticed that they made 'laser beams' of tape around the weapon so that it would be insanely difficult to get to it while fighting at the same time.

Though the heroes' strategy was very different, it was a sneak attack.

Waiting for the perfect time to strike, the bird guy and frog girl sprung out of their hiding spots. The shadow dropped me on the floor from quite a tall height. The shadow and frog girl's tongue grabbed the 'villains', and threw them across the room, giving the heroes a chance to touch the weapon.

Frog girl's tongue stretched out towards the weapon, in an attempt to touch it, but the tape boy launched tape at her tongue, grabbed it, and brought it towards him.

Once he brought it close enough, he grabbed it with his hand, and pulled it, causing the frog girl to be hauled across the room to him. He wrapped the girl with her own tongue and sealed it by wrapping her in multiple layers of tape.

Meanwhile, the bird guy tried didn't try to get the weapon. His strategy was to eliminate his rivals beforehand. He told his shadow to attack red hair, and it did. In the midst of the heated fight between the creature of the darkness and the hardened boy, the bird boy shifted his attention to the tape quirked boy.

After the tape guy finished tying up the frog girl, he ran around the mini-battle with the bird boy quick on his heels. The tape boy ran up to me. Being the victim, my job was to try and get away, but since I was still on the floor from being dropped, I could only really attempt to crab-walk away.

"They didn't tape you up yet? Weird."

The tape guy grabbed the capture tape and was trying to wrap me in it. I tried to fight it by punching and kicking, but red hair came up behind me and lifted me above ground. Which gave tape guy an easier time wrapping me with the tape, as he did with frog girl and her tongue.