1- Tea For Three

<Your POV>

I sit in my room, thinking the thoughts in my head when I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I stand from my bed and open the door. "Donna... My mad daughter... Will you come down for tea?" Father says, with his smile on his face. "Of course father... And you know I was three cubes of sugar..." I say and he nods. "Yes, Yes... Also... Uncle Trendor is her to see you." He says and I smile at the mention of my favorite uncle. "Splendid... I will be down in a tick." I say and he nods. "Alrighty." He says and walks downstairs. I smile and get into my daily dress.

 I smile and get into my daily dress

(Dress)

(Hat)

(Shoes)

(Shoes)

I smile to myself and walk into the kitchen, just to have a plate thrown at me. I duck and the pale man who threw it at me smiles widely. "Hello Donna! How about some tea?" He asks and I nod happily. "That would be pleasant... Now where is that Uncle Trendy?" I ask and Rhoan... the pale man who threw the plate at me points to the living room. "He is in there... Here is your tea and I hope you enjoy it!! Three lumps of sugar!!" He says and throws a knife next to my head. I move my head the other way and it sticks in the wall firmly. I take the knife out and turn to face Rhoan. He is facing a board with un-cut vegetables on it. "Take this back!" I say, throw the knife back and he catches it by the handle without turning towards me. "Thanks!" He says and I walk into the living room. I sip my tea as I make my way behind Uncle Trendy. "Hello!" I say and they both turn to look at me. "Oh! Doll! You are here!" Uncle Trendy says and I nod. I sit in my chair and cross my legs before sipping my tea again. "So... What would you say to moving in with me for a year?" Uncle Trendy asks and I smile. "I think that would be amazing! I could scare Ej again... To bad I made him sad though... I wanted him to smile!" I say and my father nods. "Alright then... We will get you packed and ready to go... After we finish our tea of course..." he says and I nod.

<Fin- 400 Words>

*A/n- Heyo! This might suck... This might not... But I will try my best!! BYE💚*