46

* * *

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

* * *

"This is her?"

Charlie nodded. Leaning against a tree he watched as Hattie ran her hands gently across Jojeen, a male welsh-green dragon,'s scales. The dragon had instantly took a liking to Hattie and welcomed her like one of his own. He was unusually gentle around the girl and didn't mind her playing with his scales. When he puffed smoke it was never directed towards her unlike when he normally aims at someone unfamiliar. It was rather strange for Jojeen to act like this and Charlie didn't understand why he had a sudden change of character.

"Yeah, that's Hattie," Charlie smiled.

"She's gorgeous. It's awful how someone so beautiful could be hurting so badly," Charlie's friend and work colleague, Gilbert, said.

"Yeah, it is," responded Charlie, "Jojeen seems to like her."

"Thats strange, it normally takes a good month and large amount of rodent for him to like someone. Maybe Hattie had special powers!" Gilbert jested watching the girl and the dragon once more.

Charlie guffawed, "she has that affect with people. People love her instantly!"

"Whoops! Sorry Jojeen, you had a loose one," Hattie exclaimed holding a scale in her hands. The dragon shook his head and laid it on the ground. Hattie wrapped her arms over Jojeen's neck and pressed a kiss to his head. Charlie watched in awe as Hattie whispered to the dragon before pushing herself up from the ground. "I'll be back don't worry." She told Jojeen who closed his eyes and let the girl hurry over to Charlie clutching the scale tightly.

Charlie held out his arms stopping her before she crashed into him, "woah, everything okay?" He asked the brunette.

She held up the scale that glittered in the sunlight. "Can I keep this?" She asked.

"Why would you want to keep a shedded scale?" Gilbert asked the girl in amusement.

"Memories of course! It's the first scale I plucked from the first dragon I met on my first trip to Romania!" The girl explained, "its precious!"

Charlie wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "of course you can, Hattie, but only if you help with dinner later?"

The girl nodded and hugged Charlie's waist careful not to drop the scale, "can I meet other dragons?"

"How about we leave Charlie to clear up all of Jojeen's poo and I go introduce you to Winnie?" Gilbert suggested.

Charlie looked hesitant to let the girl out of his sight no matter how much he trusted Gilbert but when he saw Hattie's puppy-dog eyes he nodded his head. "Stay with Gilbert, don't get hurt and if you need anything ask him. Please don't let her out of your sight." He turned to Gilbert.

"I promise I won't, Char, don't worry," he held out his hand to Hattie who took it gladly and followed him out of the gate to the enclosure. "So, how are you liking Romania so far, sweetheart?"

Hattie skipped along beside him, "it's great! I love it and I love spending lots of time with Charlie!"

"You love him, huh?"

"He's the brother I don't have." She stated, "of course I love him."

"So no crush on him? A lot of girls crush on Charlie."

"Ew. No!" Hattie scrunched up her nose in disgust, "that's weird!"

Gilbert laughed, "glad to know that you don't fancy an older man, Hattie. Do you have anyone? A boyfriend that is?"

Hattie nodded, "his name is Seamus."

"Nice. You like him a lot?"

"I do. He's nothing like Charlie but I like that. I like having Charlie and I like having Seamus they're very different but I love them both."

"Do you miss Seamus? I assume he is still at Hogwarts."

Hattie nodded, "yes, but I'm used to it. I don't see Charlie all that often either."

Gilbert bummed in response as he pushed open the door to an enclosure to another welsh green. "This is Winnie."

* * *

"Winnie and Jojeen are so cute!" Hattie gushed over dinner. "I love them! I want to take them home with me! Gilbert's cool too! He's really funny and he listened when I spoke about everything. He asked nice questions which made me talk about things I love and he told me funny stories about you."

Charlie choked on his potato, "What stories?" He questioned wiping his mouth.

Hattie cringed at the spray of potato. "How Jojeen set your bum on fire! How you tripped down the stairs in front of a lady you fancied! How you nearly burnt all your hair off. How he beat you in a prank war. Freddie and Georgie would be so disappointed in you. Tut tut." She giggled and Charlie's face grew red as the list went on.

"I'm still cool right?"

"Charlie no one is cooler than you. Except uncle Moony he is the coolest of the cool! He wears cardigans and folds his socks!"

Charlie shook his head in amusement at the fact Hattie finds those things cool but left it there none the less. Hattie was clad in her pyjamas like she was every dinner time after having a shower and both her and Charlie were going to have a relaxing evening on the sofa playing wizards chess.

Her day had been great. It only turned bad when she went to sleep.

She woke up only a couple of hours after she had laid down to sleep, heavily breathing after a horrific dream of Charlie leaving her alone forever.

She wiped the tears from her cheeks and eyes and crawled out of bed. She trudged out of the bedroom to next door where Charlie laid snoring. She made out the picture frame on his bedside table as the moonlight that protruded through the small gap in the curtains hit it. It was a picture of him and Hattie about three years ago on Christmas Day. They were asleep on the sofa and Lily had snapped a photo of it giving Charlie a copy which he kept by his bedside so when he woke up he could see Hattie.

Hattie pushed back the duvet and slid into the bed beside Charlie and hugged him. Charlie only stirred and put his arm around Hattie pulling her close. She shut her eyes and let herself fall back to sleep in his arms, feeling protected from everything and most of all knowing that he was not going anywhere.

Not for a while.

Towers||Charlie Weasley.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें