Cuddles

~Josh's POV~

I wake up and I spoon Tyler. He was still asleep, I kissed his cheek lightly. I didn't want to wake him up. I heard knocking on the door and I quickly turned to face the wall and pretend to be asleep.

"Jo- oh Boys, it's time to wake up." It was my mom. "Morning Mrs. Dun." Tyler said. "Morning Tyler, have you had fun?" Mom asked Tyler. "Yeah, looks like Josh is still asleep, I'll wake him up don't worry." Tyler said. "Okay Tyler, you can come down for breakfast if you'd like." My mom said and closed the door.

"I know you're awake." Tyler said. "I know you know." I said. "Okay." Tyler said. "Let me kiss you..." Tyler whispered. "Fine.." I said and rolled to face him. Tyler leaned in and kissed my lips. His cold lips met mine. "Are you cold?" I asked Tyler. "Yeah, a bit." He said. "Aww poor boy." I said and gave him the hoodie I was wearing. "Here, I hope this helps." I said. "Thanks Josh..." Tyler said and kissed my cheek. "You feeling okay?" I asked Tyler. "Yeah..." Tyler said. "Okay, just don't lie to me, okay?" I said. "Okay, I love you Josh." Tyler whispered. "I love you too Tyler." I whispered.

Later...

~Tyler's POV~

I have felt a bit sick this whole day. "Josh... I think I'll go home now..." I said. "I'll come with you, to protect you from your dad." Josh said. "Okay..." I said. "Tyler, you aren't okay, what's wrong?" Josh asked concerned. "I feel a bit sick..." I said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Josh asked. "Well... I don't know.." I said. "Aww, Tyler, let's get you home and I'll be there to take care of you." Josh said. "Okay..." I said. "Let's go." Josh said and grabbed my hand as soon as we were in the forest.

~Josh's POV~

Luckily the walk through the forest was pretty short. "Josh... I'm tired of walking..." Tyler said and fell to his knees. "Don't worry, I'll carry you." I said and carried him in bridal style. He leaned his head against my shoulder. He was shivering. "We're almost there." I said and walked into Tyler's backyard.

He gave me the key to get into the garage and I opened the door. "Okay we're here now." I said and laid Tyler onto his bed. "Thank you Josh." Tyler said in a tired tone. "Get some sleep, okay?" I said. "Okay..." Tyler said.

I laid next to him and spooned him. I pulled the covers over us and Tyler had already fallen asleep. I decided to take a nap as well.

Couple of hours later

I woke up to Tyler shivering. "Tyler... are you okay?" I asked him. "Y-Yeah I-I'm j-just c-cold..." Tyler stuttered. I scooted closer to him and pulled the covers on top of us. "I'm going to keep you warm." I said. "T-thanks." Tyler said. "I love you Tyler." I said and kissed him. "I love you too Josh." Tyler said and shut his eyes. I hugged him and pulled him closer. I saw Tyler smile a bit. "You make me so happy." I whispered and pushed some of his hair out of his eyes. "You make me so happy too." Tyler whispered.

~Tyler's POV~

"Dad please don't hurt me!" I yelled covering my head, he had a glass bottle in his hand and he smashed it on the table. "TYLER ROBERT JOSEPH! I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE DISHES 1 MINUTE AGO! WHY ARENT YOU DONE YET!!?" He yelled. I smelled alcohol. He swung the broken glass bottle, but he missed. I began running. I ran through the forest and I knocked on Josh's family's door. "Hi Tyler, come in." Laura said. "Hi, Mrs. dun." I said out of breath. "Is Josh in his room?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said and smiled. "Okay thanks." I said and hid my face because I began crying. I knocked on Josh's door and opened it. "Tyler? I didn't know you were supposed to come over." Josh said. "JOSH!" I yelled and hugged him. "H-he... h-e had a b-bottle.." I said. "What are you talking about?" Josh asked me confused. "M-my d-dad I-is abusive..." I said. Josh gasps. "Tyler why didn't you tell me earlier?" Josh asks me. "B-because I'm afraid of him..." I said.

The room got dark and all of a sudden Josh disappeared. "JOSH JOSH WHERE DID YOU GO?!" I yelled and cried. "I'm not Josh." I heard my dad say. "Please..." I begged him.

It was too late, he hit me with the bottle and I blacked out.

"JOSH WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled panicking. "I'm here Tyler, you're okay." Josh said. "I-I has a nightmare and my dad hit me with a bottle a-and..." I was in tears. "Shh, it's okay, I'm here, it was just a dream." Josh calmed me down. He hugged me and held me tight. "I'm not going to let him hurt you." Josh said. "I promise." He continued.

I don't deserve Josh, he's way too good for me. "Josh, I love you so much and you mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I said. "Same Tyler, I love you so much and you mean the world to me too." Josh said. I smiled.

~Josh's POV~

"How are you feeling?" I asked Tyler. "Better." Tyler said. "What time is it?" Tyler asked. "Umm, 10am." I said. "Like the next day?" Tyler asked. "Yeah." I said. "Oh okay." Tyler said. "Tyler, what if..." I began but was too afraid to ask him. "What if..." Tyler asked. "Nothing... I forgot my question." I lied. "Oh okay." Tyler said. "You're silly." Tyler continued. I smiled "so are you!" I said and kissed him. "I love you Josh." Tyler said. "I know, I love you too." I said and smiled again.