"I never said anything about you being greedy or wanting something more Rose." Mia sighed, "What I'm trying to say is that not everyone is as big hearted as you are in the world. Sometimes you have to be selfish to survive in the world."

"We're not living in ancient times anymore Mia. Is survival of the fittest really necessary now?"

"Don't you dare pull out some Charles Darwin theories."

"You started it," I muttered but she ignored me.

"Just-" She let out a grunt. "We're not going to have this conversation when my head is about to explode." Technically speaking, she was the one that started this conversation but I shrugged it off.

"You're so overly dramatic." Michelle cooed and rolled her eyes at the same time. "I swear maybe you need to give some of your angry problems to Rose so she wouldn't be such a push over."

"Hey! I'm not a pushover." I pouted.

"Believe me Rose, you are." Mia rubbed her temples. "I just don't get how you can think so positively everyday...minus yesterday."

"You're just full of hate and negativity sis." Michelle laughed and Mia shot her an evil glare.

"And you're a brat that's making my headache worse."

"Actually no," Michelle corrected. "I should be making it better since I got you that bottle of aspirin." She pointed at the white bottle sitting on the countertop.

"Oh shut up brat!" Mia growled and I laughed. "You're not helping Rose." She snapped at me.

"She clearly didn't get enough sleep night." Michelle snorted. "Can you believe I had to suffer through her princess tantrum for all twenty one years of my life?!"

"Oh shush you." Mia snapped. "You're just equally as dramatic as I am."

"Both of you that's enough." I said with a smile. I've always been envious of their relationship because it's something that I know I'll never have with Lily. Despite all the bickering they do on a regular basis, I know that they love each other considering how Michelle went out of the way to get Mia a bottle of aspirin. "Please make this a friendly and stress free working environment thank you very much."

"You couldn't just say a thank you could you sis?!" Michelle stuck out her tongue before she stormed back to the front of the bakery.

"Can you believe what I have to deal with?" Mia exasperated. "That little devil."

"But you love that little devil." I cooed.

"She's my worst nightmare." She rolled her eyes before sitting down on a stool and rested her upper body across the cool stainless steel counter. "This damn headache." I giggled.

"So I was thinking," I smirked and Mia peeked up at me from the corners of her eyes.

"Oh god please don't say you want to go for another round tonight." Mia threw her arms up in the air to surrender. "I'm still not over this hangover so please don't let it continue or else I'll seriously shoot my sister tomorrow." I laughed.

"No silly. Carly told me about this yoga class that she goes to this morning, I was wondering if you would want to go."

"Yoga? Are you calling me fat indirectly Starr?" She faked an insult and I laughed again.

"Oh please if anything I should be the one that's fat. Look at all the chocolate I eat of yours every day."

"And vice versa, I believe I eat more of your cupcakes than you eating my chocolate." She argued.