good little boy » pjm + myg

⚠️WARNING: crossdressing ⚠️
caregiver: yoongi
little: jimin (mental age:at first 4, then 3)
scenario: jimin heads out for the first time after he told everyone he liked crossdressing, and everyone hits on jimin, making yoongi extremely jealous.

———————————————————————

jimin liking crossdressing didn't quite surprise anyone. he was always into cutesy things and was a little after all.

still, he was very very nervous when he told everyone, especially yoongi. he had a crush on yoongi for quite some time and didn't want him to hate him. but everyone was supportive, yoongi even called him adorable.

so when jungkook threw a party (just for the fun of it), jimin had to decide on something pretty to wear, something to impress yoongi.

he looked through his closet, finding his fluffy blue sweater, his black and white striped shirt, and his favorite baby blue skirt. he put them on, accessorizing it with white thigh highs and pretty black mary janes. and he may have brought his blue teddy bear but that's beside the point.

he put on light makeup and brushed his beautiful pink hair. after that, headed out of his apartment to jungkook's party.

once he arrived, it seemed as though all eyes were on him. "you look beautiful, jimin-ssi." jungkook says. "why don't we go to with everyone else, hm?"

jimin thanks him and nods, following him to the party. trying to look for a certain black haired boy. but gets distracted by everyone coming up to him.

taehyung walks over and hugs his best friend, clearly a little intoxicated. "chimchim!! you got all dressed up huh? you're soooooo pretty!~" jimin smiles cutely, "thanks taetae!"

namjoon adds, "yeah jiminie, you look very pretty." he says looking jimin up and down. jimin giggles. "thank you hyung!"

yoongi is sitting closely glaring at everyone hit on jimin. "aww, jiminie's so pretty!" hoseok says. "he's such a cutie!!" seokjin adds.

jungkook sits next to jimin and hands him a drink, laying a hand his thigh. "i really like your socks jiminie. they make your thighs look really pretty." jimin blushes, "thank you jungkook-ah."

yoongi sees this and becomes furious, pulling jimin into jungkook's kitchen.

"oh! hyung??"

"jiminie, i'm not very happy with you." yoongi says in a rough voice.

jimin pouts. "why yoongi hyung?? do you not like my outfit??"

"no, you look so adorable jimin. but hyung doesn't like other people looking at and touching what's his. you're mine, jiminie. got it?" yoongi says while pushing jimin against the counter.

jimin gasps. "y-yes hyung. i dressed really pretty especially for you. but everyone else was hitting on me hyungie, did it make you jealous??"

"oh? you were doing this on purpose to make me jealous baby? i think you need to say sorry to daddy like a good little boy, unless you want a punishment." yoongi growls, making jimin look him in the eyes. "i-i'm sorry, d-daddy." jimin says, feeling so small.

"daddy forgives you. and baby, good little boys don't drink alcohol unless daddy gives them permission. you'll have to sit on daddy's lap so everyone knows who you belong to. so you can learn you only listen to daddy. can you do that bubba? can you be a good little boy for daddy?" yoongi says in a dominating voice.

jimin, now in a younger headspace, answers. "y-yes daddy, diminie wiww be a good boy." yoongi nods approvingly.

"now, who's baby boy are you, jimin?" yoongi asks. "daddy's. 'm daddy's baby boy. no one ewse's." jimin says shyly. yoongi smiles and kisses jimin softly, causing jimin to blush.

yoongi and jimin then walk out of jungkook's kitchen hand in hand, jimin shyly shoving his face in yoongi's neck and hugging his small teddy bear to his chest. yoongi sat on the couch and started talking to everyone. then jimin sat on his lap, blushing deeply.

upon seeing this, everyone seemed quite envious of yoongi. especially jungkook. who wouldn't be?? jimin was such a little cutie.

but no one said anything because jimin looked calm and peaceful on yoongi's lap, playing joyfully. who would want to ruin that?

yoongi rubbed jimin's thigh and kissed jimin's cheek. he whispered in jimin's ear. "thank you for being such a good little boy for daddy, jiminie. i love you very much princess."

jimin smiled his signature eye smile and hugged yoongi's neck, kissing it and making his teddy bear kiss his cheek. jimin giggled and whispered back. "i wove you too daddy."

———————————————————————

i really love jealous yoongi and cute little jimin hehe

i'm sorry lovelies, this was kind of a mess. i'm not that good a writing hmph :(( i'm trying to get better for you guys though! :D

thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed!

much love from, your hope~ your angel~