lost » pjm + knj

caregiver: namjoon
little: jimin (mental age: 3)
scenario: jimin has lost his favorite stuffie, bubbles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

namjoon had been awoken by heartbreaking cries from his baby boy, jimin, telling him he had woken up in littlespace. he rushed to jimin's pastel pink bedroom to see what had caused such cries.

heartbreakingly, namjoon witnessed jimin on his bed, sucking on his favorite blue ducky pacifier and rubbing his eyes. he sat on jimin's bed and pulled jimin onto his lap, wiping his tears and asking, "hey, hey. what's wrong, baby?"

jimin answered saying, "b-bubbwes, daddy. h-he's w-wost." he hugged his daddy tightly, letting more tears fall down his chubby little cheeks.

namjoon picked jimin up and bounced him on his hip and kissed his tears away. "it's alright baby boy. daddy will help you look for bubbles, okay?" jimin nodded his head and clutched onto namjoon like a cute little koala, shoving his face it namjoon's neck.

namjoon chuckled at jimin's actions, kissing his head, and starting to look for bubbles in jimin's room. as he was moving jimin's other toys and such, he saw a blue dolphin stuffed animal with bubbles on it's tail on jimin's dresser, which was in fact, bubbles.

he set jimin back down onto his bed, which jimin didn't enjoy. jimin made grabby hands for his daddy and whined, "daddy howd jiminie~!"

namjoon smiled at jimin's complete adorableness. he grabbed bubbles quickly, putting it behind his back. "daddy has a surprise for you, baby boy.", namjoon said. jimin looked at him with wide eyes, squeaking, "s-suwpwise?"

namjoon slowly pulled bubbles from behind his back, smiling, showing those gorgeous dimples jimin loved. jimin jumped up and grabbed bubbles, kissing his daddy's beautiful rosy lips with his own luscious plump ones. "tank you daddy! daddy's magic!", jimin exclaimed. namjoon chuckled and ruffled jimin's chocolate brown locks.

jimin shyly asked, "d-daddy? c-can we watch pwincess movies? oh! a-and toy stowy?"

namjoon chuckled and kissed all over jimin's face, while jimin let out strawberry giggles. "of course, pretty baby. of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i feel like that wasn't very good hmph :((

please feel free to comment and leave constructive criticism

and

happy birthday jiminie!!
ilysm baby boy ♡♡♡

much love from, your hope~ your angel~