Quirk Apprehension Test

This chapter is pretty long, sorry for that. Also very sorry for not updating for so long. Hope you enjoy!

The night after we received our test results, All Might contacted us again. He congratulated us and told us that he hadn't told anyone about training us. We had both gotten in on our own merits.

Admittedly, I hadn't received nearly as much training fro All Might as my brother had. After they discovered me watching them, All Might decided to test me. I passed with little effort, to All Might's surprise. After seeing my strength, he decided that I needed little training but every now and then he would insist I train alongside my brother.

All Might told us the reason that he came to teach at UA was because he was looking for a successor. Suddenly Izuku looked crestfallen. Probably thinking that All Might had settled for him rather than actually choosing him as a worthy inheritor, "Your power completely destroyed my body. All I did was jump and throw a punch. I can't control it."

All Might, sensing Izuku's distress, made a small speech about how expecting to master One For All was unreasonable. Izuku would master it with time. This seemed to make him feel better.

On the first day of school our mom kept fussing over us. Until eventually Izuku and I made our way out the door. "Wait," Mom called out. We stopped, waiting for her to continue.

"I'm so proud of you two." Izuku and I smiled and thanked her before heading out.

The acceptance rate was the same as always. One in three hundred. Four people got in through recommendations and thirty eight through the regular exams. We were split into two classes of twenty one and twenty students. (A/N: Including the reader). Izuku and I were both placed in class 1-A.

We stopped when we found the door to our class. It was a huge door, even I found it a bit intimidating.  I took a deep breath and gave a reassuring smile to my brother before sliding the door open.

Instantly we were greeted with an interesting sight. The dark haired boy that had yelled at Izuku for muttering before the exam was lecturing Katsuki about having his feet on the desk. Interesting, yes, unexpected... knowing Katsuki, not so much.

Then Katsuki glanced in our direction. Announcing our presence to the whole class, everyone's attention turned toward us. Tenya Iida, as the boy that had been lecturing Katsuki introduced himself, began apologizing to Izuku for misjudging him before and during the exam.

Then a feminine voice behind us started talking, causing us to turn around, "Hey I recognize that hair. You passed the exam, just like Present Mic said! Of course you did, that punch was amazing!"

It was the girl that helped Izuku before the exam. Izuku turned red in the face, embarrassed and began to awkwardly thank her. He's never been comfortable talking to girls but this was just uncomfortable to watch.

"If you're here to make friends you can pack up now," a voice said from the ground. We looked down to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag laying in the middle of the hallway.

"Welcome to UA's Hero course," he said and pulled what looked like a juice pouch from his sleeping bag and drank it.

He stood up and got out of the sleeping bag, "It took eight seconds for you to stop talking. Time is precious."

Once he was outside his sleeping bag I recognized him. I'm not sure how but I knew but I knew who this man is. This was my idol, Eraser Head. I looked at Izuku, apparently he hadn't figured it out yet.

"I'm Shota Aizawa. I'm your teacher," he introduced himself. I was going to be taught by my idol.

He pulled something else out of his sleeping bag. It looked like a tracksuit, "Put these on and head outside."