🔐Its Always You🔐

Start from the beginning

I walked in with Kayden and TayTay with me. I swear ion know how them single moms do it with 2 or more kids. I salute them cause these mfs hell together. "Aye Tay come back here!" I yelled after him as he ran off laughing like I'm a joke or some. I sighed then adjusted Kayden on my hip getting ready to chase him but Ian see him no more. Wtf. "Tay Tay where you at?" I said as I walked around looking for him. I walked behind the kid play station and didn't see him. I was getting pissed off.
"Tay t-" I was cut off when I seen Anghel standing in front of me holding him. She looked better than she did a few weeks ago.
I smiled at her and she looked off.
"Wassup?" I said as I followed her as she walked off towards Cinnabon. I couldn't help but to look at her lil ass as she walked in front of me. I miss this girl.

MARKEYVIUS
I just touched back down in Atlanta last night. The first thing I did was text my Anghel and tell her I'm coming for her. She didn't reply but I know she read it cause she got her read on in her iMessages, Well at least I'm hoping that's still her phone number. It should be though she had the same number for years. I had moved back in my moms old house and I was ready to get things right with Anghel. She belonged to me and me only. I had been seeing all the shit on the internet about her dating that Youngboy nigga but that shit finna end as soon as I find her and link back up with her. Today I got up and jumped in a fresh fit and was gone head to the mall to get my hair chopped and shit. I grabbed my keys off the counter and grabbed my hat putting it on backwards and headed out the door to the mall. I was just cruising in my car and listening to my music. I had moved to Memphis and started rapping and i actually blew up off this shit. Bitches love me down there. When I stepped in the mall I had people coming up to me for autographs and shit. I guess a nigga got fans out this way too. I snapped up some pictures and signed some autographs then headed upstairs to gone get my hair cut.

I paid the barber then headed out and decided to do a little shopping. "Hey." Some random female walked up to me and said.
"Sup" I head nodded
"I haven't seen you around here you must just moved here?"
"I lived here when I was younger then I moved to Memphis like 3 years ago."
"That's cool. What you finna get in to? We can link up sometime."
"Just doing a little shopping, you can join me if you want to." I said as I looked her up and down and licked my lips. Yeah shawty getting fucked tonight. I just touched back down in the city and I need some Act.

ANGHEL
"Tay? Taylin come here." I said as I seen him running around. He ran to me and I scooped him up. I started walking around to see if I could see who he was here with. When I heard that sexy ass deep voice hollering out Tay name. I followed the sound and seen kentrell and I wanted to run and jump on him and kiss him all over cause biiiiiitch he was looking extra zaddyish. He had his grills in with hair freshly cut and he was sagging his pants with this NBA shirt on and I was fucking melting. We stared at each other for a minute then I broke the stare. "Wassup?" He said as I started to walk to Cinnabon where everybody else was.
"Wassup K!" KD said as he got up and shook his hand up and gave him a bro hug. KD grabbed Kayden out of his arms and I gave Tay to three. I walked up to the counter cause I didn't get to order my cinnamon roll yet.
"Hey can I get the one giant cinnamon roll with two of the mini cinnamon roll bites and two small drinks and a large drink." I said to the cashier as I got me Tay and Baby Draco something.
"Your total is $23.85 will that be all for you today?"
"Yes!" I handed her my card and paid for it. I went ahead and fixed drinks and took the babies theirs and went back and got the cinnamon rolls then took them theirs. I didn't see kentrell.
"He went and sat at the tables out there." Bri said as she pointed out the Cinnabon store. I nodded then collected my stuff and walked to where he was and sat down across from him.
"Hey kentrell. How you been?"
"I been good I guess. Wassup with you? What you wanna y'all about?"
"Ummm well I wanted to talk about what happened that night you was with that girl. I never let you explain your side of it. I'm ready to listen." I said as I took a sip of my drink.
He sighed then started to speak.
"I just want you to know it wasn't intentional. See Ben talks to her cousin and me and Malu used to date back then l. So when we went over there she was all on me and shit and I was steady saying like naw I got a girl and shit like that but she was persistent with it. I remember sitting in the couch in the lil closed off den watching videos on my phone and she had undid my pants and was already sucking me off from then on everything happened real fast.bafyer I busted I told Ben let's go and we left I felt bad about that shit I never wanted to hurt you. You gotta believe me." He said with the most sincere look in his eyes.
"So why couldn't you tell me this that day I showed you the picture? You told me I was tripping which made me get mad then I did what I did. Had you told me this we could have talked through it. Then for you to basically say it's my fault cause I wasn't sexing you that's what pushed me away cause kentrell that's something I'm familiar with all too well. I gave my ex my heart and he treated me like I wasn't shit." I started tearing up just thinking about how Key did me.
"We was so close couldn't nothing tear us apart I was there for him through all his hard times and down times. When he came up off that money he got for the police killing his dad he changed up on me. He was always with them "friends" of his. The same ones who wasn't there to listen to him cry and experience his hard times with him. One day I remember him coming to get me bringing me back over to his place and it was raining hard.
I was gonna spend the night so I went to shower. When I got out I heard voices so I put my ear tot he door and caught his friend saying 'You ain't stuck her yet key?' And he was like naw but I'm getting it tonight. I blew out a breath cause I was pissed. When I went back out he was adamant about sexing me and when I refused he picked me up and threw me outside. Literally. It was so much happened that night with us that I didn't date for three years. Until I met you. So you see I love you and I mean that but we have to communicate kentrell communication is key." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes with one of my napkins. He came to the seat next to me and wrapped his arms around me I felt so safe in his arms.
"Anghel I love you and I promise to try my best and never hurt you again." He said to me. I pulled back and smiled at him.
"Where my cinnamon roll? Why you ain't buy me one?" He said with a smile on his face.
"Cause you was in my bad side. I guess you can have some of mine." I said as slid the box next to him and his greedy ass cut a big ass piece of it. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. He so damn greedy I should have bought him his own shit. We was talking and laughing with each other when everybody else came out of Cinnabon and joined us. It felt good being around all of them again.