What now?

" We got to find them!" Two shouts sipping his beer.

" Two's right we need to find Johnny and Pony." Soda says Dally walks through the door.

" Bad idea if Johnny and Pony really are wrapped up in a murder case then they need to stay away for at least a week." Dally says sitting on the couch.

" You sure seem certain of yourself." Darry say's.

" Yeah I am, I know what i'm talking about. With having run ins with the fuzz before and there being murders around New York. Anyway what gives you the right to argue you know anything about murders Darry?" Dally say's i'm certain he knows something now.

" Oright I get it anyway. What we do now?" Darry ask's.

" I'm going to Texas to find them." Two say's everyone looks at him.

" You've had too much beer Two-bit." Steve say's taking the bottle of Two.

" Have not, I had half a bottle! And Texas is close to Oklahoma that's were i'd go if I was trying to avoid the fuzz in Oklahoma." Two says.

"We just need to sleep all of these problems off." Steve says.

" I don't think this is a problem you can just sleep off. But your right about sleep we need to clear are heads." Soda says, Two leaves and Darry goes to bed, I wait with Soda.

"Hey Dally can I speak to you in the kitchen?" Soda asks, because Steve is trying to sleep on the couch.

" Sure don't know why though." Dally says.

" You know where Pony and Johnny are don't you." Soda says too Dally.

" What makes you think I do? And if I did do you really think I would keep it from you." Dally threatens.

" Well you have been practically giving it away all the time you weren't as sure of yourself as you usually are. And yes I think you would keep it from us (Dally intensely stares at Soda) , if they were wrapped up in a murder case." Soda say's.

" Soda I haven't seen Soda or Johnny since the movie." Dally says running a hand through his hair.

" Look Dally you clearly ain't gunna tell me were those two are but when you do see them give them this letter." Soda says handing Dally an envelope.

" Why would I do that?" Dally asks.

" Because you care about the gang even though you might not admit it, and they are part of the gang." I say Soda looks at me and smiles, Dally smirks.

" If I see them." Dally says and leaves through the door throwing a cushion at Steve.

" Night Soda" I say hugging Soda and going to bed.

" Shes sweet your sister." Steve says to Soda before he goes to bed.

" I know she is pretty innocent compared to the rest of the gang." Soda says.

" Whats that supposed to mean?" Steve says looking at Soda.

" I'm worried shes going to get hurt some day" Soda says sighing.

" Listen to me shes pretty smart and you and Darry are always around for her." Steve says.

" Yeah your right." Soda says.

" Finally someone notices i'm a genius." Steve says.

" Night buddy" Soda says, Steve just grunts.