Waking up or throwing up?

"Darry I don't fell well" I whimpered. Pulling on his shirt.

"You don't look to well maybe if I gave you something to make you fell better you'll be fine. Hey Soda were are the aspirin?"Darry asked after picking me up out of bed.

" In the cabinet, why do you want them?" Soda says.

" To give to Lena"

"Should you be giving her something like that. I mean..." Soda stops mid sentence.

I had just thrown up on the floor but some of it had hit Dally. Good thing he's asleep I thought because i'm so dead when he wakes up.

" What the hell! Why i'm i covered in sick!" Dally shouts.

He looks at me instantly, i'm dead.

"Aaahhhh!" I scream Dally lunges for me.

Darry grab's Dally and slap's him across the face, I might not die.

"Leave Lena alone she didn't do it on purpose any way she hasn't been felling well all week. Now get out and leave me to deal with her without you trying to hurt her." Darry say's.

At this point Johnny, Steve and Two-bit walk through the door. Two-bit going straight for the fridge to find cake and beer not even noticing somethings happening. Steve does though but decides to switch Mickey on Johnny just sits on the couch.

" Hey Lena!" Two-bit shouts ruffling my hair.

" I'd keep away from her she just threw up on me and I haven't got her back for it yet" Dally says.

I decide now is a good time to hide behind Darry and cling onto his leg. What it's Dally he scares me.

"Well she can't help it and you scaring her so stop shouting" Two-bit says.

"Morning y'all" pony says probably had enough of everyone shouting deciding to get up.

"Look who decided to get up. Anyway Steve,Soda come on we've got work Pony, Johnny I'll drop you of at school. Dally go to bucks get clean and don't go near Lena until I get back." He tells everyone.

"Hey what about Lena" Two-bit says.

"Argh! She can't stay here on her own not if shes just been sick." Darry says.

"Hey I'll look after her and if I plan on going any were I'll just drop her of at the DX" Two says.

"Yeah that will work." Darry agrees.

"Hey Lena. You gunna be just fine and behave for Two-bit" Soda asks.

I nod and then run to the bathroom to be sick again.