real life

"timothée?" luna called out to her house, trying to find him so she could finally tell him how she felt. she had been practicing what she was gonna say all day, and she finally felt like she had it nailed.

"yeah!" he called from upstairs

"come here!" she yelled back. a few moments later timothée was coming down the stairs, his hair damp and nothing but a towel covering his waist. "well go put on clothes first you creep!"

"you love it." he smirked, heading back up to change. he returned quickly, a different towel now being used to dry his hair.

"i'm gonna say something and i just, i need you to listen. timothée i've known you for a while, you've put me through hell. you showed me how love feels but you also showed me how lost feels."

"wait did you say-"

"just shut up for a minute. i always knew i wanted to stay close with you after all that happened. and i wish i could do it in a friendship. you don't know how badly i wanted to move on, no one has ever been able to make me feel that much all at once and it's fucking terrifying. i don't even know what to do with myself and i hate it. but i cant change it. i cant change the way i feel when you walk in a room or how badly i wanna kiss you all the time or how much i miss you when you're gone. i cant change any of it. i cant change the fact that i'm literally so in love with you i can barely breathe."

timothée stood speechless, looking at the beautiful girl before him. she searched his eyes for something, some kind of glimpse of what he might be thinking.

he didn't say anything. he just kissed her. it was as if everything luna had ever lost had come back to her in that moment. when they pulled away, she looked down at her feet, biting her lip.

"i'm in love with you too, luna."