real life (im sorry)

this is gonna be cringey i'm sorry i'm untalented.

"timothée!" luna exclaimed when she opened the door, revealing the lanky boy. he set his bags down, opening his arms for her to hug him. she wrapped her arms around his neck, jumping up so her legs were wrapped around his waist. he laughed at her eagerness.

"what's up la luna?" he asked, setting her down. she rolled her eyes, offering to help with his bags. he declined, not wanting her to worry about any of it.

he brought them up to her room, where he would be accompanying her for the next couple of days. once he set his bags down, he took a good look at her.

"that's my hoodie." he pointed out. she looked down, blushing. he just shook his head, sitting down on her bed. she joined him, looking through channels for something good for them to watch.

"this movie probably sucks but whatever." luna joked, clicking on lady bird. timothée flipped her off, but he was smiling.

she lay her head down next to his, watching the beginning of the movie. eventually, she turned up to look at him. they lay there, just making eye contact for a while. it felt like forever.

luna raised her head, rubbing her thumb over his cheek. "i missed you." he whispered, not breaking eye contact.

her eyes flicked between his own and his lips before eventually, they kissed. (why am i SO creative ugh it's hard being a legend)

she pulled away quickly, deciding that maybe this wasn't the best thing to do considering their situation. she didn't say anything, just moved in closer to his chest.