texts & real life

timothée
are you almost
here?

luna marie
so you still
have no
patience?

some things
never change

timothèe
funny!

luna marie
walking in now

luna saw timothée sat at a booth, looking around the room for her. they eventually make eye contact and he waves her over to him. she doesn't want to go, but her feet just start moving and there's no turning back now.

he got up for a hug which she politely declined. he gave himself a sad nod, returning back to his seat.

after they ordered, timothée decided now was the time to address the elephant in the room.

"i didn't want to stop talking to you, luna."

"well you did." she responded coldly.

"my management made me. they said it wasn't good for my image at the moment."

luna scoffed at this. "listen to yourself! you sound like some kind of sixteen year old pop star. timothée, you're 22. it's time to be a big boy and make your own decisions."

the waiter had returned with their food, standing awkwardly while luna went on her mini rant. she apologized quickly, thanking him for delivering her food. he just nodded, hurrying away.

"i know, i shouldn't have listened to them. but i did. i cant go back and change it now, but i can try to help you understand. it wasn't you at all, if it was up to me we would probably still be talking. i was
thinking, it didn't even cross my mind to push it further than i already had."

luna just nodded, cutting into her french toast.

"anyways, i told them they can't control me anymore. they didn't want me to coming to lunch, but i'm here. and i want to ask you to be friends again. just friends. for now."

luna sat for a minute, weighing her options. eventually she broke a smile, letting out a small laugh.

"yeah, timmy boy. we can be buds."