55

as hyunjin lays his head on seungmin's chest. his fingers slowly reaches over to seungmin's, intertwining their hands together. seungmin looks down on the boy, "you alright?"

"yeah.."

seungmin chuckles, shaking his head. "you aren't. you literally cried on my shoulder for the past hour. don't lie straight to my face."

hyunjin's cheek squishes against seungmin's chest, he lets out a little sigh. "I know..I'm not alright but you being here makes me feel somewhat better."

"only somewhat?" seungmin teases.

"fine, a lot." hyunjin corrects, "I'm really thankful for you, you know?" (STG IF I SEE LEE KNOW JOKES, ily)

"that means a lot. you mean a lot to me."

"I'm glad." hyunjin then smiles, scooting himself up a bit to where he's leveled with seungmin. he stares into the younger's eyes, "hey..."

seungmin tries to avoid eye contact, covering his face with the palms of his hands. he answers with a muffled, "w—what.."

"can I kiss you?"

seungmin uncovers his face, "e—excuse me?"

"I asked for your consent first, do I need to ask again? may I kiss you?"

seungmin hides his face in the crook of hyunjin's neck, "s—stop this is embarrassing!"

"why are you getting embarrassed? isn't it suppose to be the other way around?" hyunjin questions, seungmin peeks to look at the boy. he shrugs slightly as a response, "I'll ask once more, if you don't answer then I won't. may I kiss you, kim seungmin? I asked more formally so—"

he was cut off by seungmin pressing his lips against him, they were warm. soft, hyunjin allowed seungmin to tangle his fingers in his brunette locks. once seungmin's touch is gone, his lips are cold. the younger looks straight into his eyes, giving him a little smile.

"you may, mr. hwang."