44

felix couldn't help but oddly stare at them, what was with the serious look? why did jisung look pale and skinnier. we're they having more fights? did they break up?

is that why everyone was so dry?"

"look, I just came back to visit for a couple days..." felix shortly explains, "it's not a sin for a boy to miss his friend."

"you're right it's not." minho sighs, the older pushes jisung behind him. "but I don't think it was the right time to visit. we're going through some stuff."

"what stuff? I'm always here you know!" he tries to cheer up the two, but minho shakes his head as a no. a frown then appears on felix's face, "is it really serious? don't tell me you guys are going to break up.."

jisung scoffs, "you've got to be kidding me, no way. it's way serious, I think you should just go back."

"no." felix bluntly states, he puts his foot down. "I'm not going anywhere until I visit all eight of you. so if you think I'm gonna leave just because you said so, you're wrong!"

"you're wrong too." minho quietly says, he was about to slam the door on felix but the aussie was able to keep it open.

"what are you talking about?!"

"you're wrong!"

"I don't know what you're trying to say!" felix shouts, he pushes the door harder to where minho's hand slips off.

"you'll never see all eight of us again! it's down to seven and it's been three months without you knowing that!"