43

felix finally landing in korea, he waits for a taxi to pick him up. he decides to surprise jisung and minho first since they're the closest.

also, hyunjin was the farthest and he wanted to save the best for last. he frequently checks in with changbin, texting him that he's alright and he'll be back soon. all the lovey dovey stuff.

but once his taxi arrives, he feels the excitement building up in him. it's been so long and he's eager to see all the boys faces. he asks jisung and minho if they're home once he gets into the vehicle, getting a response of a thumbs up he smiles.

he missed his friends, they were inactive in social media and were dry when texting. it was as if their souls were taken away and they lost everything. which didn't seem quite fun. so his reappearance might bring the whole mood up.

once he reaches his destination, he pays the the taxi driver and grabs his bags. walking to jisung's and minho's door as quietly and secretly as possible, he sets down his bag and knocks. biting his lip, he waits a couple seconds. seeing the doorknob twist and watching the door fling open. he has a bright smile on his face. throwing his hands up, he yells 'surprise!'

jisung is the one who opens the door, his eyes widen but he just looks back at minho who's walking towards him.

"surprise?" felix's voice is squeaky and he opens his arms, "where's my 'felix is back woot woot hug'?"

jisung bites his lip, he doesn't say anything to the boy and let's minho talk instead.

"felix, why did you come back?"