three

"Who's that?" Liam asked Scott, gesturing toward Kim

She was incorporating new moves into the routine they were going to perform during halftime. She didn't want to change everything about it, since they worked so hard on it already.

"Werewolf?" Stiles asked Scott, nodding his chin towards Kim.

Scott sniffed the air. "No," he answered. "I think she's human."

As if she heard the trio, she turned around. She flashed a smile to them and waved slightly before turning back around to her team.

"Freshman?" Stiles asked once again.

Scott looked at Liam for clarification.

He shrugged. "I don't have her for any classes. She's either not a freshman or this is just bad luck."

Stiles licked his lips. "I have a feeling it's both."

"Dunbar, McCall, Bilinski! Keep practicing! I didn't put you on the team to have you talk to each other!" Coach Finstock shouted.

"It's not Bilinski!" Stiles shouted angrily. "It's - !"

A lacrosse ball suddenly flew and hit Stiles on the back of his head. Luckily, he had his helmet on. Stiles fell dramatically onto the grass and held the back of his head, even though he had a helmet on.

"Nice shot, Greenberg!" Coach Finstock shouted. "Now, if you can imagine the goal as Bilinski's head, then that would be great!"

Kim laughed out loud, having to wipe the tears that were forming at the corner of her eyes. "What kind of last name is Bilinski?" she asked the cheerleaders.

"I think his first name is Stiles," one cheerleader said.

"Jesus, his parents do not love him," Kim said.

Scott and Liam looked at each other with small grins on their faces, while Stiles was still on the ground.

"McCall, Dunbar, stop making googly eyes at each other and start practicing!" Coach Finstock shouted angrily, blowing his whistle. "Jesus," he whispered. "Are all my boys gay for each other?"