Part 22 (Final Part)

Start from the beginning

"Romano.....I-a did this for my own personal belief. I-a believe that everyone gets a second chance no matter who the person is" said Italy. "Believe!? Second chance!? Would a person who was-a so cruel to you since childhood get another chance? No they won't. I...I...just can't stand you Feliciano.....and after seeing what you-_ did.....I've lost all sympathy for you. Matter in fact, I-a wish you weren't even born.....Grandpa Rome was-a so wrong about you....you're-a not a good boy. This is all your fault" said Romano. Italy took Romano's rejection to heart realizing that what he tried to do to harm everyone. "Well...if that's-a what you think...then....ehehe....I'll-a just....I'll-a just excuse myself out. Good luck on the rescue mission...if you-a have one" said Italy before turning around and walking towards the exit. "Italy....don't go, bitte" said Germany while seeing Italy stop at the door frame. "Oh I-a would love to stay Ludwig, but......I-a just can't. Everyone would rather see me go home and go something besides being....you-a know.....annoying" said Italy before walking out of the room.

As soon as Italy walked out, Iyong ju slapped Romano across the face very hard. "Ow! What the hell was-a that for!?" asked Romano while rubbing his cheek. "How could you say that to him!? He's your brother and you decided to chew him out like that. How could you be so...so....selfish?" asked Iyong ju. "Tell it to him! He-a befriended an enemy and played the friendship game. All the times he-a screwed up, he definitely screwed up big time" said Romano before getting another slap to the face. "I can't believe the words that are coming out of your mouth right now Romano. He's your brother and you just said to his face that he shouldn't been born. If it were to be anyone's fault, it should be your fault. I may have been a horrible brother to Yong Soo for years, but I would never told him that he needs to die" said Iyong ju. "So you-a want an apology?" asked Romano.

"Yes, but I'm not the one that needs your apology, it's your brother" said Iyong ju. "You're-a right....what was I even thinking? I shouldn't have yelled at him. Now that I think of it, I guess I shouldn't been born" said Romano. "I know zat all of zhis seems kinda heavy, but uh vat are going to do for zhe rescue mission?" asked France. "I'm glad you asked. It's mission time!" said America. "Don't spoil this already" said England. "Since we know that the statues that were guarding the front entrance got destroyed, Luciano probably replaced all of them by now. What I mean by this is that we're going to sneak in from the back" said America.

"Zhat sounds reasonable enough, but do jou how ve can get inside vithout breaking a vindow?" asked Germany. "Easy, we throw a rock" said America. "Zhat's technically called breaking a window, America! I suggest ve jingle zhe lock" said Germany. "Okay then, but I like my idea better. Anyway, once we get inside we need to find where our friends are being held at" said America. "They're probably in a dungeon or a basement. They might be in a room where Luciano keeps his prisoners" said England. "On the top of a rescue mission what are we going to if we're caught by our dark counterparts?" asked Canada.

"Well that's an easy question to answer. We're going to fight them" said America. "All of zhem?" asked France who sounded a bit uneasy. "No, no, no, not all of them, we're fighting them one by one each. I'll go first because I'm the hero" said America. "You do realize that Al has a baseball bat that has spikes covering it, da?" asked Russia. "Yeah I know that. Hey, Matthew, do you want to fight your counterpart?" asked America. "Wait what? Alfred you do realize that my counterpart nearly tried to kill me with a hockey stick, am I correct? Besides I don't think I have anything to combat against him" said Canada.

"That's okay, you have a hockey stick too. Imagine two guys fighting with hockey sticks" said America. "Err....well.....ehehehe.....I don't think that it's a good idea" said Canada. "So we're going to be fighting the 2Ps but we will be fighting ourselves? Sounds like a plan" said Prussia. "Yeah it is a plan, but without Italy in it though" said Iyong ju. "He's-a probably still upset that we-a blamed him for everything that just happened, in fact, he's-a still mad at me. Who-a cares about what he-a thinks about anyways?" asked Romano. "Pull jourself togezher Romano! Italy iz still jour brother und he looks up to jou as his role model. Vhat do jou say about zhat?" asked Germany.