Part 7

It was a nice day. The sun was shining and there is a bird that's flying in the sky, until a loud bang was heard and the bird suddenly dropped. The bird laid dead on the ground for awhile, until footsteps were heard. A hand then picked up the dead bird and the mysterious person went over by a bench to only place the dead bird on it. "Finally, I made 100 shots today. It's about time that I accomplished this" said the man with a deep Canadian accent. "Yo! Matt!" yelled a man with a deep American accent who came running to the person called Matt.

"What do you want, Al?" asked Matt with a angered tone. "I just wondering if you would like to join me for a hockey game?" asked Al before pulling out two tickets from his pocket. "I guess so. But can you give me time to put away my records and my shotgun?" asked Matt while Al was nodding in agreement. "Oi! Lads! Where are you?" yelled a sweet British accent while both Matt and Al turn there heads to the direction of voice. "Oh look it's the old man who makes cupcakes" said Matt while Oliver came running towards both of them. "What do you *beep*ing want, Oliver?" asked Al.

"I was just going to tell you guys that we are called for a meeting. By the way, you swore lad" said Oliver while pulling out his trusty swear jar and began smiling. "Why you little.... ehh never mind that. I wonder what our so called "leader" wants this time" said Al while calming himself. "KUMA!!!" yelled Matt into the open woods and just like that a large polar bear came running, until it stopped in front of Matt. "So we're going be taking the giant polar bear and not my motorcycle?" asked Al. "Of course we are" said Matt before climbing on Kuma, while both Al and Oliver followed. Matt than gave Kuma the signal to go and with blinding speed Kuma ran all over the place, until it stopped at a building.

Matt, Al, and Oliver climbed off of Kuma while Matt patted its head. "You're such a good boy, Kuma. Now do me a favor and attack people for me for your reward" said Matt while turning around to walk with both Al and Oliver. When Matt and Al were walking to the building's main doors, Oliver stayed behind with Kuma. "Thanks for the ride, Kuma. You decently deserve a special reward from me" said Oliver while Kuma was growling, but not in a threatening way before leaving Oliver. Oliver than quickly catches up to Al and Matt where they all went inside the building. They all entered through two large doors and inside there were a few people.

Al and Matt sat down between a man with messy blond hair and another man who was wearing a Chinese military cap, while Oliver sat down next to a large man with a pipe who was giving a depressed expression. "Ello there lad! How are you doing today?" asked Oliver while smiling at the man next to him. "I'm doing just fine" said the man with a deep Russian accent. Everyone in the room was so quiet until a couple of silver knives flew through air only to land on the table between Al and Matt who were busy trading baseball and hockey trading cards suddenly flinched. "Hey! Who dares to slice 'n' dice me!?" yelled Al as he quickly stand up while slamming his fist on the table. "The same-a person who-a wants to pick-a fight with you" said a deep Italian accent.

Al than looked up to see his rival since the first World War who was twirling a knife with his fingers. "What the hell, Luci!? You almost killed both of us with those knives!" yelled Matt. "For the last-a time, stop-a calling me that! My-a name is-a Luciano, you idota!" yelled Luciano through clenched teeth while gripping the knife in his hand. Before Al could do anything, he was suddenly karate kicked in the stomach causing him to collide into a wall. "That's enough! There is no need for fighting while we are all at a meeting" said the man who karate kicked Al, with a deep Chinese accent. Al than suddenly got up and walked over to the Chinese man and only stopped about three feet from him.

"You're so lucky that I left my bat at home or otherwise you would've been dead meat, Xiao" said Al before sitting back down next to Matt while Xiao went back to his spot next to a Japanese looking man. "Now than with-a that out of the way, let's-a start the meeting" said Luciano while a man with blonde hair and purple eyes began placing a map over the projector. "So I-a called you all here for-a big emergency" said Luciano while standing up and placing a foot on the table. "Vat kind of emergency?" asked the man with messy blond hair with a deep French accent. "Well do you-a remember back in the forest, that-a a glassed rose was-a missing after we-a found it?" asked Luciano. "What you mean by finding it, you mean Kuro?" asked Matt.