"You know I made a best friend in college. It's a female so don't be worried." Malia laughed.

"Oh really what's her name?"

"Hanna. She's really nice. I was crying over you at the library and she just comforted me, made me feel okay. And guess what?"

"What?" He asked.

"She promised me you were gonna come back for me. And you did. I'm sorry I blocked you and everything. You're my fiancé now!" She smiled and kissed him.

———

Davis had a hotel room with roses and wine and chocolates. He was making her night very very special.

"Oh my. Davie!" She squealed. "You are the perfect gentleman!"

"I try." He said.
They got in the tub and talked about their perfect wedding , then that's when things got steamy.

They went to the bed and kissed ever so lightly.
"I'm still a virgin." Malia confessed.

"Really?" He said.

"Yes. I haven't been with anyone. I've been waiting—"

"On me?" He smiled.

Her cheeks were so red. She was waiting on Davis, she loved him.

"I'm ready now." She looked into his eyes.

Davis kissed her and made her feel comfortable. She was already comfortable around him , but she was kind of nervous to see what his dick felt like.

Davis could tell she was already turned on by the kissing , licking , and sucking he was doing. Now it was time to bring out the big stuff.
"Do we need a condom?" He asked.

"No. You're my fiancé. If it happens then it happens." She smiled referring to getting pregnant.

They made love , whether he got Malia pregnant, he was prepared.

The next morning Carol wanted invite Malia over for a big breakfast and a graduation gift.

"Hey newly weds!" Carol said hugging the both of them.

"Ma. We're not newly weds yet." Davis said.

"I know , but still. Come in Malia you are glowing!" She smiled.

"Thank you. I think it's the pre wed glow." She smiled looking at Davis. "I thought Mr.Welkins was coming."

"Umm no. We don't speak of that name anymore." Carol said.

"But why—"

Davis cut Malia off, "Just don't. We don't communicate with him."

"What did he do?" She asked.

"Malia. Dear. We don't discuss the help." Carol said.

"I'm sorry if I made things awkward. I didn't know—"

"It's fine babe. Just sit and we'll serve you breakfast."

———-

Davon and Jasmine was engaged and sad to say , she was five months pregnant with their daughter Destiny.

"Baby!" Jasmine called.

"Yes?" Davon said coming from his office.

"Rub my feet?"

He sighed , "I'm doing work. Can this wait?"

"No it cannot wait. Get to rubbing. Destiny was kicking today." She smiled.