Chapter 4! The Dress

Zayn's POV

Our date last night was perfect. There was no other way I could describe it.

I woke up in the middle of the night to Kyrah getting back into my bed. “Where’d you go, babe?”

“Oh, I was just a little thirsty.” She seemed a little bit flustered but, she quickly returned to normal when she cuddled up to me with her head in the crook of my neck. It seemed as if she fit perfectly. Like that was where she belonged.

                                          LATER

I woke up the next morning to Kyrah still cuddled up next to me. “'Morning, Beautiful.”

“Morning, Handsome.” She looked up at me and deeply kissed me. But, the moment was ruined by her stomach growling. We both pulled back and she blushed.

“You hungry, Ky?” I chuckled. She just nodded and I swiftly slid out of bed and pecked me on the cheek before he left the room. She already missed my touch so she slid on a pair of my sweats and followed.

Kyrah's POV

I found Zayn standing in front of the stove with a coffee in his hands cooking. I walked up behind him, wrapped my hands around his waist and begin sucking and nibbling on his neck. He set his coffee down, spun around, and lifted me up onto the counter. We began to make out when we heard someone clear their throat. You both turned to see Harry standing there.

“Sorry, mate.” Zayn chuckles setting you back on the ground. “Later.” He whispers in your ear. Before returning to cooking.

I sat the table and Harry followed me  and sat next to me.

Harry's POV

She looked so hot in Zayn's clothes. I just wished she was in mine. I knew it was risky to do anything in front of Zayn, but I couldn’t help myself, and it the fear of getting caught turned me on.

 I swiftly ran my hand up her leg to her inner thigh. Her eyes grew wide, and she tried to move it away. I refused to budge.

 ”Harry, get your hands off of me!” She hissed in a whisper.

“No.” I answered simply. So she got up and sat on the other end of the table. When Zayn walked in he sat next to her.

He was in the middle of a story when his eyes grew wide and he flashed his eyes under the table. Kyrah just giggled and set the hand farthest away from Zayn on the table. I knew all to well what was going under the table and it made me sick.

 She was trying to make me jealous. And it was working. I wanted that to be me. I wanted her to touch ME like that, not Zayn. I was hooked on her and I couldn’t get away.

Zayn's POV

I was in the middle of telling Harry and Ky a story about me and my friends back home when she interrupted me.

 She slid her hand up my thigh to my crotch. Whatever happened to taking it slow?

My eyes grew wide as I glanced under the table and back up. I continued to try to tell the story, but, my breath quickened and I lost all concentration. Just as I became close she stopped and stood.

“I’mma go take a shower.” She smirked down to me and leaned in to give me a peck on the cheek. As she pulled away she brushed up against my ear and whispered “We'll keep it for after we go to the club tonight.” With that she strolled down the hallway and into her room.

Kyrah's POV

I was shopping with Dany for her wedding gown at some fancy shop. As I was walking around picking out multiple dresses for her to try on I glanced down to the price tag.

Holy shit! I knew that Louis had money but not that much! All of these things made me think about how disfunctional my family was. I was okay with not having alot of money at home, but the thing that made me mad was the reason why.

 My mom left when I was two. This sent my dad into an alcoholic rage. He did drugs, sold drugs and beat me. I was a single child so i didn’t really have anyone to go through it with. So I began to cut. I only do it on rare occasions now that I’m always at Dany's house, but something inside of me always brings me back to it.

“How about this one?” Jess questioned. I snapped back to reality and looked up. She was beautiful. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I spoke.

“You look perfect, Dany…” She looked at me and began to cry too. “Louis' a lucky man.” With that she smiled and laughed a little bit but still with tears flowing down her face.