Only You

Your P.o.V.
I closed the door of my flat and slided down to the ground, leaning against the grey door. "Rocky? Minhyuk? what is this..." I ruffled my hair thinking about what happened today.

Whoever Minhyuk really is, he went through a lot and I feel so bad for him. It reminds me of old times I left behind and never want to think about again.

I let out a groan and stood up, walking to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower and get this feeling of sorrow off of my mind and body. I removed my clothing and stepped in the shower, letting hot water flow down my body.

 I removed my clothing and stepped in the shower, letting hot water flow down my body

My mind started to get blurry.

-Flashback 8 years ago-

"Stop it already Haru you're getting on my nerves with this whole crying! SHUT UP!" my parents screamed at my 4 year old sister. They shook Haru around and my dad attempted to slap my younger sister. I couldn't bear this sight anymore. "STOP IT ALREADY WILL YOU?!" I screamed, getting their attention and earning their hateful stares. "Who are you to speak up to me huh?! TELL ME!" he spoke furiously dragging me against a wall pressing his hands lightly against my neck, choking me slightly.

I wasn't going to let it slide this time.

I won't let them hurt my sister and me anymore.

I will fight back.

I used all my strenght and managed to kick my dad to the side so that I could escape from his grasp. I grabbed the arm of my little sister and tried to run out of the house with her until I came to the entrance of the house where my mom stood with a knive in her hand. "You little brats ruined my life... Because of you I wasted 10 years of my life... BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST EVERYTHING AND HAD TO SACRIFICE SO MUCH... and you still can't shut your little mouth... you'll never get out of here. NEVER." she stepped forward and I backed up slowly with my sister behind me. Out of sudden my dad came and trapped me again. "HARU RUN!" I screamed and tried to free myself again but he held my mouth shut. My mom chased my little sister and grabbed her by her hair ending up stabbing haru. I was in shock. My little sister fell down on the floor blood running out of her little body. "HARU!!!" tears streamed down my face as I ran to her and shook her body. "Now you..." my mom stomped to my father the bloody knive still in her hand. "What the hell are you do- ARGH" my father spat out before collapsing to the ground. She also stabbed him without even blinking twice. "See you in the next life y/n." my mother whispered before stabbing herself multiple times and falling down next to my dad.

I ended up standing in a pool of blood.

-Flashback end-

I couldn't stop crying and shaking. I sat down and cried to my hearts content. Why did this have to pop up again? I took deep breaths and calmed myself down a bit before stepping out of the shower and walking into my bedroom to get fresh clothing on. Soon after I sat down in the living room and checked my phone while watching Mnet enjoying the new comebacks.

"And now dear viewers here's Astro with Always You! Only you, you and you!" the Mc's joked while pointing at the camera

"And now dear viewers here's Astro with Always You! Only you, you and you!" the Mc's joked while pointing at the camera. The performance started and I was captivated by the stage design and the soothing start of the song but soon after my jaw dropped.

Isn't this Minhyuk?
Aren't that the other guys from the park?

They are Astro?

After the performance I couldn't hold myself and watched more of their performances and mv's on youtube and after these videos I was sure that my Minhyuk really IS Rocky and everything beginning from the last few days made sense now.
"Wow..." I let out and ruffled my hair before I made my way to my bed and attempted to sleep which seemed to be impossible somehow. "What if I get Minhyuk in trouble? If his fans even recognised me and warned me from hurting him straightaway... what will they tell him?" I told myself while rolling around in the bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

"What will happen to something we haven't even really started yet

"What will happen to something we haven't even really started yet..." I thought before slowly drifting out to dreamland.

Minhyuk P.o.V.
I woke up at 6 am in the morning rubbing my puffy eyes and nearly falling out of the bed. I felt bad because of yesterday. I was happy to spend some time with y/n but it ended up being more of a marathon than a nice ending of a day. I wanted to surprise her today and wanted to pick y/n up in front of her home to walk her to the school she's working in. I want to figure things out and apologies. I dressed up quickly and made my way out of the dorm.

Thankfully our schedule starts in the afternoon so the others are still asleep

Thankfully our schedule starts in the afternoon so the others are still asleep. I walked down the street and saw y/n's back. A smile appeared on my face but before I could stop her 2 other students did that before I could do it. I stood still and tried to figure out what they were talking about.

"Ms. y/n some of our friends saw you and Rocky from Astro... and we wanted to ask you... if... you know... you 2 are dating? You look cute together and stuff but... please be careful fans can be really creepy sometimes! We just wanted to tell u that Ms.! See you in school!" they spoke leaving here alone.

I'm so sorry y/n.