"So Where was he Davie since you know every damn thing!?"

"Stop calling me Davie."

"Why? Everyone gets to call you Davie." She smiled. She loved playing with people's heads. That's the only thing she was good at. She wasn't good at design , she only got hired back in because that was the only way to keep her quiet. So much for that anyway.

"So where was my dad since you know?" He asked.

"We were somewhere he'll never take your mom. Somewhere far, far the fuck away from her miserable ass!"

He stood up with rage and shouted , "Don't you ever say nothing like that about my mother!!"

"Or what Davie? Or what? I kidnapped you and you know I'm capable of doing it again so I advise you to please shut your fucking mouth and keep it shut." She smiled , "Have a nice day baby daddy."

She walked out his office and slammed the door , now she was walking to Davon's.
"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"No it's not. I don't like that little son of yours." She said picking up some scissors.

"What did he do?"

"He's trying to tear us apart Davon. And you know how much I love you. He thinks you and Carol are getting back together. Is that true Davon?"

He sighed , "Jasmine—"

She raised the scissors, "I asked was it true?!"

"I was planning on it.  Yes. But that doesn't mean—"

"You have to choose."

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"You have to choose between me and her and I swear if you choose her , you'll catch hell."

Davon has to make a plan. A serious plan. And he thought he knew the right way to do it.

"Alright. I'll let her know I'm leaving her tonight and moving in with you."

Jasmine looked at him as if she seen a ghost , "Are you serious?!" She can't believe he fell for that.

"Yes."

——-

After work Davis went back to Germany's while Davon was planning out the whole scheme for Jasmine.

"What the hell do you mean you're going to go live with her?! You have a family Davon. We don't have time for foolishness. You have two kids to raise!" Carol yelled.

"Baby listen—"

"Don't baby me! Speak!" She demanded. 

"Okay. Listen. She wants me to choose , but I'm going to make it seem like I chose her."

Carol looked at him with disgust , "Why are you trying to live the double life? First you're trying to get back with your ex wife now , you're back sleeping with the enemy. Davis was so happy to see us together. Don't disappoint him again. Don't."

Davon felt so bad , but part of him actually did like Jasmine. Maybe they were meant for each other because he couldn't seem to let her go and just stay with Carol.

"You're doing me just like you did Cynthia. I mean of course it was wrong but I slept with you while you were with Cynthia and now your sleeping with Jasmine while you're with me. What does she have that I don't Davon? Is it because she's younger? Like what is it?"

"She brings out the wild in me okay! She brings out a whole other Davon that I didn't get to bring out with you or even Cynthia! She's just... different." He couldn't explain it in full detail , he was really falling for a psycho.

"Whatever Davon. You know what, you got divorced for the third time and now you think you've actually found the one? Good luck. I'm done here." She said staring at him. Tears didn't form because she was tired of crying over this useless bastard. He was no good and she wished she realized the day she met him. When he was with Cynthia.

"I wish I never met you. I wish we weren't business partners this is what I get for trying to steal my best friend's fiancé. I fucked up! I should've just found a man on my own instead of trying to fake somebody else's." She fussed.

"I'm sorry—"

"Save those bullshit sorries. If James wasn't gone oh my goodness. He was doing a fantastic job of keeping me away from you!"

She looked at Davon with disgust.
"If you decide to actually pursue a real relationship with Jasmine , I don't want to see nor speak to you ever again. You crushed me and I will not stand for it. Davis is old enough so we don't have to put on this front for him anymore."

"Carol—" He walked up to her and tried to hug her , but she pulled away.

"No Davon. Don't touch me. I don't want your filthy hands on me. You've probably been touching her , and doing God knows what."
"I never cheated on you. I never ever did." She looked at him.

He got up and got majority of his things and he left. He went to go start his new life with Jasmine or should I say Penelope the psycho.

He knocked on her door and when she answered he attacked her. Kissing her , ripping her clothes off. He'd always love Carol, but it's just time for him to move on and he knew he would have a woman waiting on him hand and foot which was Jasmine.

They made love until the sun came up.