✞ ebony sinclair ✞

I am Ebony Sinclair, and yes, my hair is naturally ginger

I am Ebony Sinclair, and yes, my hair is naturally ginger. I know, it's totally gorgeous.

Over centuries people have called me the tribrid, red demon, monster,.. but my favorite is the she devil

Let me tell you my life story until now. Not too long though, just the important parts. Long before any vampire existed, I was born a traveler-werewolf hybrid my mother being the werewolf and my father being the traveler. 

Although my father was a very powerful traveler, he refused to be one. So instead, he gave away his power to some other travelers.

We were a happy family, until my father killed my brother, Erik. My father spent the rest of his miserable life in jail, but my mother went insane due to the loss of her child.

My mother ended up killing herself, leaving the 19 year old me alone. I was devastated for a couple of years until I realized I had to protect myself, and in order to do that, I needed to be immortal.

So I threatened Filomena, a very powerful witch at that time to cast me an immortality spell. I later found out that her granddaughter, Qetsiyah did the same thing to her lover who ended up cheating on her. Quite the scandal of that year, really. 

After that spell, I became the only tribrid to ever exist. I was the most powerful creature standing on earth, and lord save me it felt good knowing everyone feared me. I spent the beginning of my immortal life as the brutal, merciless demon. I loved it so much. The power that made everyone bow down.. it was as sweet as cherry.

I spent the millenium being the "ruthless monster" as they like to call me.

One day, Esther Mikaelson knocked my front door because wanted me to turn her children into vampires. Although I was a little over 1000 years old, I never turned anyone. I wanted to be the only creature with so much power. 

However I couldn't resist Esther's wish because she told me she would hand me over the only weapon that could truly kill me. So I agreed to turn her children, but I told her no one must know about it. So, Esther made everyone believe it was her spell that turned her children.

Like that, the first pure vampires were born. Being the first generation of pure vampires had its perks. But the next generations, not so much.

Did Esther keep her promise? No, but it wasn't her fault. She got murdered by her husband because he found out about her little affair with the DILF next door. 

I'm not going to lie, I was a little intimidated by this weapon Esther talked about. I had many witches look for it, but none of them idiots succeeded. 

A few centuries later, I heard rumors about a very powerful witch named Freya, and of course, I found her. She was willing to help me in one condition : to kill her aunt. I couldn't see why not, so we had a deal. But things didn't go the way I planned.

third person's pov

"Go ahead, start." pushes Ebony. Freya looks at her, slightly worried she won't be able to, but starts the spell. 

"In Unum Edito, Dominus Se Domina. Cupolas Sino Liberos." Freya starts to chant, and a little later, her nose starts to bleed. She chants louder as her eyes starts to bleed as well.

"Ugh witches. Do you always have to chant so dramatically?" Eyerolls Ebony. "Totally ridiculous." as she mutters, the door swings open and a black haired woman enters the room.

"I have given you everything and you betray me?" the woman sounds extremely frustrated, and then she chokes Freya with her magic. "Dahlia.. I.." Freya tries to speak.

Ebony has never felt so much power of magic before, and is a little intimidated, but doesn't let it show.

Ebony speeds behind the older witch and quickly snaps her neck in a matter of a millisecond. Freya starts breathing again.

Ebony flips her hair out of her face and smiles. "So about that spell,..?" Freya nods and goes back to chanting, and a moment later, she gasps and looks at Ebony. "The weapon is a stake made out of black opal cursed with the darkest magic in time." and as soon as she finishes the sentence, Ebony's neck snaps by Dahlia's magic.

"That's enough information for her. Tell me, Freya. What were you doing with the Ebony Sinclair?" asks Dahlia.

Since Freya wasn't willing to answer her, Dahlia shrugs and snaps her neck with her magic as well, and takes the two girls with her.

Yeah you guessed it. That Dahlia slut put me to sleep as well, and channeled me for almost a century, but I managed to wake up.

When I got out, 100 years had passed and it was the 21st century. I was at a small town at Mystic Falls, which I believe was the town where Esther lived.

And in that little town, my life changed. In a way I never would've expected it to.

Hey lovelies💖 I hope you liked this little intro chapter. I wrote this hoping you guys will know a little better about Ebony's life until now. 

The next chapter is already up so go ahead at read it! Make sure to vote and comment!