✞ 1 ✞

❝ cause darling i'm a nightmare dressed like a day dream ❞

taylor swift

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

It's been a while since Ebony woke up from her forced 100 year nap. The first thing she did since she woke up was to catch up on the new technology, trends, slangs and TV shows.

Ebony entered the Mystic Falls Grill wearing her newly-bought polka dot blouse, black short skirt and a black leather jacket to go along with her black heeled ankle boots.

Her ginger hair was perfectly curled and her lips was cherry red as always.

As she entered the grill she noticed everyone looking at her. She smirked and walked up to the bar.

She sat on one of the stools and ordered a glass of Bloody Mary. When her drink came, she winked to the bartender. "Where can I find the dearest Salvatore brothers I love with all my undead heart?" Compels Ebony. The bartender, not being herself said, "The Salvatore Boarding House just around the corner." Ebony grabbed a 500 dollar bill from her wallet and placed it on the counter.

"I think that should cover it." and in a matter of seconds, she was already standing in front of the so called Salvatore Boarding house.

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

Salvatore Boarding House

| third person's pov |

Ebony wanted to make her grand entrance to the Salvatores special. Although she's met both Stefan and Damon before, it's been a long time.

She quietly sneaked into their house, but heard multiple familiar voices. She rushed up to Damon's room,.

..where she saw Damon lying on a bed, all sweaty with a brunette girl kissing him.

She slightly cringed at the scene.

"Uh, what the hell is going on?" asked Ebony. The brunette turned around quickly with fear in her eyes. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I asked, what's going on?" she asked once again, but with more seriousness in her tone. She could smell death from Damon. She touched Damon and felt the familiar feeling.

"You've been bitten by a werewolf?" She muttered. Damon powerlessly opened his eyes and looked into Ebony's eyes. "I really am hallucinating now. I'm seeing my Ebony Sinclair."

"You're not hallucinating Sugarplum. I really am here." She bit her wrist, and blood started to drop. She fed her blood to Damon who rapidly drank it.

Damon regained his power and he stopped sweating. He looked up again and saw Ebony smiling at him.

"Damn, you're one lucky vampire. If I haven't made this quick stop to Mystic Falls, you would've been dead for real." she patted Damon's shoulders as he smiled back at her.

"I'm sorry who are you?" asked Elena. Ebony turned around and scanned the girl from bottom to top. 'Not the best fashion sense.' She thought.