Ch. 5 - All For You

Start from the beginning

Yagi pulled away out of nowhere. His breathing hard. He wasn't used to the feel of Aizawa's beard. It felt kinda good though. But he'd have to get used to it. "Damn..." Yagi breathed out. "Your a great kisser." Aizawa purred. Reaching up twirling his pretty yellow bunny ear looking bangs.

"Your hair is like a fucking bunny.." He laughed. "Your tipsy." Yagi smiled.

Aizawa scoffed. "No Im not." He smiled leaning in to kiss Yagi again. This time softly. Yagi didn't expect it to be this soft. But he liked it. No ...scratch that, he absolutely loved it. He tilted his head to the side. Then pulled away. Leaving Aizawa whimpering for more.

"Your place or mine?" He smiled his lips buzzing from the kisses. Aizawa gave him a lazy kiss. "I don't" he stopped to kiss again. "Care.." Yagi smiled. "My place..." Yagi decided. Turning away grabbing Aizawa's hand keeping him close.

----------------At Yagis house----------------

Aizawa stumbled inside the home and walked to the bedroom flopping his body on the bed. Grunting and stretching his back. Yagi walked in putting his coat down. Yagi kicked off his shoes and looked over at Aizawa all stretched out. "Your always looking so hot especially all stretched out like that for me...." He purred climbing on top of Aizawa. Aizawa laughed "Oh please....I'm the dom of this relationship." He smirked.

"Really? You?" Yagi grinned confidently. He kissed at his neck opened mouthed. The heat of Yagis tongue made Aizawa gasp. "Y-yes." He turned his head to the side. "Fuck.." Aizawa moved his hips up.

It made Yagi gasp softly. He removed himself from the neck. He smiled his blush was visible. Aizawa sat up. He leaned in close this expression very serious for some odd reason. "Here's the deal." He spoke his eyebrows furrowed.

He then grabbed Yagi's wrist pinning him down onto the bed. "When your in this form..." He leaned down whispering in Yagi's ear "You're my bitch." He raised his head to see Yagi's face.

He was a blushing mess. His eyes widened his mouth parted. "Yes..Of course." Yagi nodded "I'm yours." He spoke slowly.

Aizawa laughed. "Good." His grin seemed dangerous and mischievous. "Please me" He ordered.

Yagi scoffed "Please you?" He smiled. Aizawa smiled back "Yeah. That's what I said Yagi." He moved off of him. Yagi sat up now. "Alright..." He began to think for a moment. He moved off the bed and kneeled on the floor. He reached forward grabbing Aizawa's hips pulling him forward.

He looked up. He grinned he was still blushing like mad. Especially because currently he was face to face with AIzawa's hard dick. Even if it was trapped in his pants he could see the large bulge. He grabbed Aizawa's belt undoing it and putting it aside.

He pulled down his pants. They fell and pooled around Aizawa's ankles. Yagi slowly caressed his thigh. "Your beautiful. You know that?" Yagi tilted his head his smile was sweet. Aizawa blushed softly. He liked being compliment. It was a feeling he was still trying to get used.

Yagi chuckled softly before he pulled the tight briefs to the side Aizawa's dick springing up. The cold air making Aizawa shiver. He reached a hand forward. His hands running through Yagi's hair then twirling his bangs.

Yagi's smiled widened. Before moving closer. His tongue rolling out. Licking up the shaft to the tip. His cheeks were red and hot. He wasn't used to this. He's never done something like this. Aizawa on the other hand was melting. His head fell back and his back was arched now. His toes were curled up. This sensation was a lot for him. But it was really good too.

Yagi took most of Aizawa into his mouth. Saliva dripped down his chin. He made a small sound. While Aizawa was moaning for more. "Mmmm. Yagi....More Please~" Yagi bobbed his head. That's what he was supposed to do. At Least he guessed so.

Yagis hand went to Aizawa's foot. It was slightly odd for him to do this out of nowhere but he did anyway. He kinda massaged the small foot. He wanted Aizawa to relax more. It did help.

Aizawa's shoulders fell and so did his body. He was lying there, chest heaving up and down. But when Aizawa fell his dick hit the back of Yagis throat and the top of his mouth making Yagi choke slightly. But Yagi shifted up going back to blowing his boyfriend off. Aizawa was mostly silent for the rest of the time. He made small moans and whimpers. Sometimes yelping . His legs wrapped around Yagis back. As he slowly bucked up. "C-Close..." He softly spoke.

Yagi moaned and reached forward. He fondled Aizawa's balls. He kept bobbing over and over. His hot tongue swirling around the tip. Licking up the precum. "Close~" Aizawa spoke again this time his voice dragged out. Longing to come into Yagi's mouth.

He bucked up hard his dick scraping against Yagi's teeth. Yagi moaned softly. Sending vibrations up AIzawa's hard dick. Then that was it.

Aizawa held his breath. He gripped the sheets tight. Then came fast. A long moan escaping his lips. His eyes closed tight. He was done now and his body wasn't tensed anymore. His eyes slowly fluttered open. His chest heaving up and down. Yagi popped off and wiped his chin. Some cum spilled out before.

"Was that good Zawa?" Yagi asked sitting down on the floor and crossing his legs.

"Mhm.." Aizawa groaned. "I...I think i'm in the mood for a bath with you..." Aizawa spoke.

"Anything for you.." Yagi chirped happily.