My name is Jack Skellington

Jack, the skeleton, went through the gates. You went over the wall and silently followed after him. He seemed to be thinking deeply as he walked down the dirt path. There was a large tombstone that you could hide behind, so you ran over to it and crouched down behind it.

You peeked out from the side and saw that he stopped at a small grave. From where you were, it looked like a dog house. Jack, the skeleton, bent down a bit and pat his leg twice and continued to walk. You wondered why he did that but then a ghost came out of the ground. It was a small ghost with a head of a dog and the rest of it's body was like a cloth.

Jack then walked to a grave and rested his elbow on it and started to sing. It was a nice tune with a calming tone.

There are few who deny at what I do,

I am the best.

For my talents are renowned, far and wide.

When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night,

I excel without ever even trying.

Jack then jumped on top of two tombstones and made hand jesters to go along with his lyrics

With the slightest little effort of my ghost like charm,

I have seen grown men give out a shriek.

Jack jumped down from the tombstones and stood beside two big ones and seemed to be gloating about himself with the next lyrics he sang.

With a wave of my hand and a well placed moan,

I have swept the very bravest off their feet!

But just like that, his tone changed from sincere to depressing.

Yet, year after year,

It's the same routine

And I grow so weary of the sounds of screams

And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King,

Have grown so tired

Of the same old thing

You were still peeking behind the tombstone and saw Jack walking towards the spiral hill that was underneath the very large full moon while the ghost dog followed Jack.

Oh somewhere, deep inside these bones,

An emptiness, began to grow.

There's something out their far from my home.

A longing that,

I've never known.

Jacks tone changed from depressed to back to sincere and he seemed to be gloating about himself again. This time, he was explaining more about himself.

I'm the master of fright

And a demon of light

And I'll scare you right out of your pants.

You were still a bit far back so you carefully ran to different tombstones until you were close enough to see him better but his ghost dog almost saw you so you had to stop moving and sit still to keep watching Jack.

To a guy in Kentucky

I'm mister unlucky

And I'm known throughout England and France