The Porn I Watch

Well, shit, I was gonna start writing the Male Ghoul Reader X Howard The Dancing Alien Nibba/Nigga story but I got caught up going gay shi- I MEAN WATCHING LOLI NEKOS THAT ARE TECHNICALLY GROWN WOMEN GET FUCKED... SHIT!!! I MEAN ONE GIRL!! #haremcolosseumhentai...

FUCK!! *SIGH* ONE A PENNY, TWO A PENNY, I'M GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!

It's OK THOUGH, I HAVE SO MUCH PORN THAT MY PHONE IS SLOW!!!!

I have so much furry porn... Q_Q

I'm not joking about any of this... I really do have furry porn... I have weird shit... I'll even list them off...

Slime girl deepthroating a dick blowing the biggest nut in her chest...

Kali Belladonna getting ear fucked to death, the animated version with the tits out... Also not dying until they cum...

A whole bunch of Peacekeeper from For Honor...

A demon bitch blowing a horse...

Another demon strapped to a bay where sea creatures fuck her as they go in... Kinda like a glory hole but with pussy...

A Cobra blowing more horses, shout out if you can name her... All of you guys who beat off to any furry should know her...

A lot of RWBY, like Goodwitch, Velvet, Nora... You know, all of Team RWBY, Cinder, Salem, that's not all...

Titanfall Porn, specifically the IMC Sniper

Anthro Renamon getting throat fucked

The MLP cast main 6 minus Twilight as anthro and its all rape... I used to watch it when I was high as shit... I would just be watching and be like, "RainBoom Fuckin!! Take me to the moon!!!! I wanna go fuck spiders!!!!"

That reminds me, Anthro Spider porn with mostly blowjobs... If anyone knows where to find human or anthro on feral spider or tarantulas, please tell me...

A whole lot of videos of demons, xenomorphs, ur mum gay, and furry shit in general...

Oh, Xenomorph porn is my favorite porn, I can't get enough... Unfortunately there usually aren't the type I'm looking for...

Sanghelios, are great too, I have so much porn...

Oh and the creatures I listed of are usually the female in the pictures or videos...

Also a whole lot of blowjob ones with furry... Also some incest... Not always anthro...

I don't have these downloaded but the legend of Queen Opala... If anyone knows that one comic where Michelle drinks glasses full of cum props... And also I know there's an animated version, I've seen it, so please send me a link...

That probably wasn't all of them.

Also warframe porn

UPDATE: I found the Michelle animated one, also, I'll go a bit more in-depth...

As for warframe, OF COURSE, MY GODDESS AND FIRST WARFRAME I HAD EVER BUILT, MY FAIR BEAUTIFUL ANGRY CAT LIVER, VALKYR!!!!! So, I wish there was more stuff of her...

Also, I only rub my clit to the high-quality shit don't you know? I'm tryna get my dick, WET!!!! SO, remember that all the porn ever listed here is at a specific quality or higher... So, Valkyr, Mesa, Infested stuff, ur mom, the Lotus, how the fuck do I forget all the frames I play when I try to explain them? Just know, every girl frame but also some guys, like the Stalker, Excalibur, Volt, just everyone, fuck it... Oh, did I forget to mention if it's listed in this chapter, I probably also have futa versions? I'll but and squirt over gay shit too, but they have to be feminine... Also, rape is always good in a lot of them, forgot to mention it in the part about hentai...

The dicks gotta be big, I don't fuck with that shota small dick shit... Xenomorphs, right... I should mention I like it when they have a feminine figure like a nice looking ass pussy or mouth(tits are just a bonus I guess?), but straight up xeno is fine.

I like it when there's a lot of cum, and it's in da bitches mouth... I'm probably going to keep updating this chapter every time I remember some porn that isn't listed here... I need to update something right? But remember, I have to ask, if you into a bunch if shit... You got a fat pussy?