Chapter 4: Movie night 1/3

Xiumin's pov:

"Are you sure you're ok?" Chen asked as his weight shifted from the right side of the bed, looking at me. His face looks worried and there was something more intriguing of how his hair moved against my pillow.

"If you ask me that you legit would have to walk with me to school for a month." I was still thinking of Luhan but I knew that wouldn't ease Chen's mind.

"Also I am completely sure. Why don't you go home already? It's late and I bet that your family is worried. You have been here for a good six hours." I did enjoy Chen's company but right now I just needed some space to think and sleep. I just want to have time to rest and that is the last thing he is doing.

Think that's all I could do right now. I zoned out and next thing I know Chen is really close to my face, looking at my eye's, head slightly tilted.

I saw his mouth move but I didn't hear nothing come out of his mouth. I was still staring at his eye's. I moved my eyes away for a second and when I looked at him again I came back to reality.

"Huh?" I said confused because I didn't hear what he was saying. I tilted my face and raised an eyebrow.

"I said if you wanted to watch a movie with me?" He said smiling at me. I forgot what I was thinking and nodded my head.

"Great." he said and gave me a smirk. With that he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my bed down to the living room.

"What movie do you want to see?" he asked when he was looking at my movie's.

"Whatever you want." I said not really bothering to care. He grabs a scary movie. I wonder which one it was. He looked at me and put the movie beside him on the couch.

"I'll be right back. I'll go get your blanket in case you get cold" he said before going to my room and getting it. He didn't even let me reply back. I sighed and looked at the movie that was on the couch. I was called 'Voodoo Doll'. It seems interesting. I haven't seen this movie yet, it must be new.

"Here you go." Chen said before putting the blanket on me. I thanked him as he took the movie away from me. He placed it in the DvD player and came back to the coach. To my surprise he didn't sit right next to me. He grabbed the blanket and raised it up then slipped in next to me. He put an arm around me and snuggled up against me. I didn't think of it that much because we are like brothers but it felt different..

Somehow it felt more comfortable.

I turned to the movie to distract me. It might have been still at the beginning. I decided to rest my head on Chen's chest and smuggle with him.

"Shhh, don't say anything."

"You're mine and only mine."

The lead actress said from the movie. She grabbed the boy's cheek and caressed it.

"Ken, you know I love you.'" she tilted her head and closed the distance between them. Ken pulled away and looked at her. He looked down after that and nodded.

"Then come with me. We could escape and forget our family's and whoever is against us." The orange haired protagoras said. Ken grabbed her hand that was on his cheek caressing it and removed it from his cheek so that it was resting by the girl's side.

"I-I don't know, Min." he said unsure. "But I thought you said you love me, don't you love me anymore?" Min said to him. Her eyes bored into his as her face became vivid with the color red. She was ready to start something that wasn't going to go down easily. Ken grabbed her hand and rubbed circles to sooth her anger and signed out in disbelief.

"Yes, I do." he said. He looked like he was debating his inner self. "That's why I decided to side with you in the first place." he said. The actress smiled and took him to the car. They quickly packed their stuff and headed to the house where they would be staying for a few days. There it had a house that had three bedrooms and a basement.

They stayed there without anybody knowing that as time went by the girl started to torture him and keep him tied down so he couldn't leave as she met other's and lured them the same way and all because of the hearts that were buried. She looked like she was being controlled as if someone was telling her what to do.

Maybe she was just crazy.

I turned to face Chen when it started to get creepy. As the movie progressed all I could was her torturing them and I have had enough at this point as she took one of the guy's eyes out. I put my head at the crook of Chen's neck as I tried to forget the image and closed my eyes and tried to not listen to what they were saying in the movie but it didn't seem to work.

"Hmm, and I thought you would have been to use." she said to a rather petite looking boy. It's like she was caging them, just like animals.

I couldn't help but be disgusted by the view and finally decided to call it quits as I closed my eyes and drifted to try to get some sleep.

Chen' pov:

Xiumin's head fell against my shoulder as his face continued to snuggle against my neck. I pulled him closer so his legs could be spread out on the couch and pulled the blanket closer to cover his body. Right about now would be the perfect time to fall asleep. If only I wasn't so distracted.. By him.

I grabbed the remote to lower the volume while trying to make the least amount of movement to wake him up.

But the thing was that after that was done I still couldn't get my eyes off his face. Especially his soft looking red lips.

I closed my eyes leaning in as the sound of him breathing was made more visible and I connected my lips with his in a stolen kiss.