Chapter 5: Movie night 2/3

Chen's pov:

I knew that this was not going to turn out right but I still couldn't help it. I couldn't help but move my lips as I gave him a kiss. I couldn't help it because I felt butterflies in my stomach for only a few seconds as mine were connected with his.

A stolen kiss. A kiss where he didn't feel anything.Yet I could not bring myself to remove my lips from his soft ones. I liked the way his lips tasted of nothing but cherry. I knew it was wrong. I knew that I shouldn't have done that but you wouldn't get it if I told you? Would you?

Even if you did I wouldn't have told you.

I opened my eyes as I began to regret what I had just done and as I did his eyes seemed to squint and flutter open to my surprise. He shifted in my arms and after a few seconds he adjusted his eyesight to look at me.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked when he looked at me and smiled. That smile that I have always loved. That smile that could make my heart melt just by the look of it.

"Yeah, it was nice," he said. He looked down and I saw a blush spread across his cheeks. Was I staring too much? I asked myself and stopped looking at him in case if my thought was right.

I turned to look at him again but he was already staring at me. When I caught him he quickly turned to look down. I cleared my throat and spoke up to get rid of the deathly silence between us.

"Did you dream of anything?" I asked quite curiously.

"Nothing important." he said, turning his gaze to the T.v. that was still playing the movie.

"Ok." I said and also turned my gaze to the T.v. with the remote control that I had just used a few moments ago.

"Do you want something? I'm going to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich but if you want something to eat then I'll prepare it while I'm here" Xiumin said getting off the couch waiting for my response.

"Yeah, sure. Could you also make me a sandwich too?" I asked. He nodded his head and left my sight when he entered the kitchen.

Xiumin's pov :

I walked to the kitchen just in time. I couldn't take it anymore. I knew what Chain did. He kissed me. I just couldn't believe it. He stole my first kiss. He might have thought that I was still sleeping but I wasn't. I was just closing my eyes because I woke up five minutes before he did that. I was just still tired from opening them, and when I was drifting back to sleep I felt his lips against mine.

His lips felt so soft against mine. The sweet vanilla taste of his lips still linger on mine. I lifted my hand from the kitchen counter and put my fingers where his lips brushed against mine.

Two important questions were in my mind all this time. The question that would determine if I was going to be with him.

Do I like him that much to be with him? Did I like him enough to make more of this friendship?

Chen's pov:

I wonder what is taking Xiumin so long. He has been in the kitchen for more than ten minutes. I wonder what's taking him so long. I signed and got off the couch and headed to the kitchen. He was leaning against the counter, touching his lips and looking into outer space.

"Xiumin.." I called his name as I stepped in front of him and waved my hand in front of his face. He blinked twice and turned to face me looking just a little bit surprised. It might have been the fact that he didn't see me coming in.

"Yes? Did you need something?" He asked me while getting out the bread for the sandwiches and other ingredients.

"No, I was just wondering what was taking you so long. You have been in here for more than ten minutes, and yet I didn't hear anything coming from the kitchen." I said suspiciously as I playfully raised an eyebrow. He turned to look at me. He stopped what he was doing and faced me again.

"Oh, I guess that I got distracted thinking about something." he said smiling nervously as he got back to making the sandwiches.

"If you need to tell me something or need any help remember that I'm always here for you regardless what it is." I said, looking him straight in the eye's.

Xiumin's pov:

"If you need to tell me something or need any help remember I'm always here for you." Chen said looking straight at my eyes as he tried to not look worried. Maybe he could sense something was wrong by the way I was acting.

Was I making this too awkward?

I want to tell you that I know what you did. That I don't care that you did it. I just want to know why you did it. Why did you do that to me? I'm nothing special. I am just your friend. Out of all the people that you have why did you do it to me!? I thought as the thought of screaming it to him would do me any good. I would have liked to have said it while he continued to look at my eyes but I couldn't bring myself to.

It's not as if I was really mad about it after all. Just, shocked.

I blinked, turned myself back to the sandwiches that I was almost done preparing. I turned back around to face where Chin was but he wasn't there anymore.

Did he also realize that I was awake?

I went out to the living room and didn't see him. I heard the door open and close. I knew that it was him. It had to be him. I ran to the door and opened it to find him staring into nothing just the darkness of the night.

"Chen-" I spoke up but I didn't get to finish. He grabbed my arm pulling it to where he was and made me face and look at him.

"Shhh" he said and put his hand on top of my hair moving his hand once in a while. His hand moved down to my cheek and began to caress it. Just like in the creepy movie but I didn't pull away because unlike then I wasn't afraid so I didn't move.

His hand found its way to my neck next. He leaned in little by little making eye contact with me trying to test the waters. I waited and waited until nothing was left of space in between us, as I was anticipating to feel something I wasn't sure I wanted to feel, making the space between us less and less as our bodies came together.

His lips moved against mine as I processed the fact that this was happening again but as soon as I snapped out of it, it was too late as his hands firmly held onto me. His arm snaked its way across my waist, holding on to me.

And although I knew that I didn't feel anything more for him I melted over every second that passed, moved my lips with his and put my hands in his neck. We shared a slow and passionate kiss, something that I would have never thought of doing with Chen. Our heated kiss continued as he licked my bottom lip for entry but I didn't give it to him because I didn't want to seem desperate it was too early for that.

Finally after a long while I pulled away breathing heavily from the lack of air in our lungs. I opened my eyes to see Chen staring at me with a glint of sparkle in them. Maybe it was perhaps love, passion or hope but he was definitely shocked. It was written all over his face. Maybe this is what should have happened a long time ago.

A pair of footsteps broke us apart as we stumbled back from our previous proxidemy as I turned to look at who was in front of us. I signed and walked up to him angrily.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

A/N: To be continued. Until next chapter. Thank you all for your subscribing and upvotes I really appreciate it! Please comment what you think!