40. Reality #12

Jihoon's POV

Jeez I get it that Guanlin is your childhood Friend but can't you just pay attention to me? I pout when she puts her phone down. The cafe she brought me to sure is beautiful. But not as beautiful as Y/N. I continue to stare at y/N with a pout.

"What? Jealous that I'm talking to Guanlin and not you?" She smirked.

"Yeah, I'm jealous." Two can play at that game. "I want you to focus only on me today, okay?"

She froze and look away. I grinned. I'm gonna tease the shit out of her.

"What's wrong? Did I make your heart flutter?" I teased.

"Shut up."

"Your bright red, Y/N."

"I'm not." She makes eye contact with me.

Oh shit now I'm red. We stare at each other like in K drama.

"Annyeong haseo your cake is here please stop staring at each other like idiots,"

We turn and face the waiter. Whoever the shit you are I will- Park Woojin?!

"Ya, Woojin-ssi is that how you treat your Sunbaenim as a customer?" Y/N folded her arms and smiled at him.

Wait she knows Woojin does that mean she...?

"You're a customer today not an employee. So, I'm your Sunbaenim." He grinned and notice me. "Jihoon?"

Then he pauses. I only stare at him. He is one of the people who knows I like y/N.

"Uhh.... Sorry..." he placed Y/N's cake and our drinks down and backed away slowly.

Thanks Woojin. Pink sausages help each other. But does Y/N know he's...? Nah... does she? Hmmmm.... I'll ask next time. Y/N starts eating her cake.

"Yah... this is the most delicious cake I've ever eaten," she takes another bite.

"You said the same thing when you ate the cafeteria's cake,"

"Shuddap, you're paying for this remember."

I smiled at Y/N. She's too cute... *Oh little girl starts playing the background*
I noticed cream on her cheek.

"Well as Long as you like it. I Guess, I don't mind paying." I wipe it off her cheek.

I could've sworn I saw her blush.

Y/N's POV

Jihoon. Aish.... you really are a wink boi. When our little hang out was done, he walked me home. Oh shit... I still can't get over the touch of his gentle hand.... it was just for a second but it felt like.... Like touching Guanlin's hand. Ahahaha I'm not falling in love am I? Why would I be?