25. Reality #7

"Excuse me, are you perhaps Miss Y/N?" A waiter came to my table looking concerned.

               I nodded and he continues, "The people whom you're waiting for is currently busy at the moment so he said that you can buy anything you want and he'll pay,"

              What the actual f*ck? You got to be kidding me right? I waited an hour for them and they ditched me just like that? Not even a sorry!? I thought this was our chance to finally reunite and I don't know maybe be a family again. I knew I shouldn't have trusted them... But I wanted to...

             "Miss?"

             I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "Thanks for telling me. I don't feel like ordering anything so, I'll be on my way."

             I quickly rush out of my seat and walk towards the front door. I open the door and there he stood. A woman behind him. It's them. At his side was a little girl. I see... they got started a family again...

            "You're still here, Y/N..." he shrugs.

            I kept staring the girl. The girl hides behind her Father's leg.

           "Who is the unnie?" The girl asks.

           "Just someone Daddy and mommy used to know..."

           "Ah... she's just a stranger to us now. "

             A waitress was passing by with two glasses of a fruity drink. I grabbed the drinks and pour it all over them. I gave the empty glasses back and walk towards the door.

             "They're paying," I said as I left the cafe.

            Stupid fucking asshole... I thought we were family.

I lost them again and again.

               Without knowing, my eyes were already in tears. I try to find a place to sit and ended up in the carnival. I sat on a bench. It's gonna be a Long night... Now is the time you call Guanlin, hwiHwi...