‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ➾ more

• • • - - - • • •

REQUESTED BY: foodiecritic (my first proper request! thank you so much for requesting this! I had so much fun writing it and I'm so sorry it took so long to write!)

• • • - - - • • •

Turning the door handle, you opened the door to the apartment. Taking the key out of the lock and looking around to find the main living space empty, you stepped inside. The clatter of your bag's keychains hitting the cold tiles echoed through the room as it hit the ground and you continued to walk around. Nothing looked out of place, which you were slightly suspicious about.

Beginning the walk to your bedroom on the second floor of the three-storey apartment, you held your laptop under your arm, clutching onto it with enough strength so you felt like it wasn't going to slip and shatter. Going up the spiral staircase was always a challenge if you were carrying things, especially if your minimal-grip shoes were on.

Putting both your feet on the final stair, you looked down the hall, immediately noticing the light shining out from one of the bedrooms. If your memory served you correctly, it had to belong to one of the eldest of your seven fellow roommates and judging by the warm, yellow glow that the LED bulb was producing, it was probably Seokjin or Hoseok.

Your relationship with each of the boys was unique in their own way. The two youngest seemed to always have a wisecrack or practical joke up their sleeve. Even if you were a year older than Taehyung, the eldest of the devilish duo, they showed no fear. You were like the Dolores Umbridge to their Fred and George Weasley, except the evil came from them and not from you.

The next youngest had never spoken a word to you upon his own accord. He'd only ever speak to you if you or any of his fellow roommates questioned him. After seeing how he'd relax and transform into a platonically adorable and outgoing friend around his other housemates but tense up and quieten down whenever you came into the picture, you made the hopefully right conclusion that maybe he was just intimidated. For the moment, you were keeping your distance but acknowledging his presence and if all was going well, he would be taking that as you wanting him to make his move when he was ready.

Hoseok and Yoongi, the second and third oldest, were like day and night, complete opposites. However, whenever life seemed to be getting to be too much, both of them were always there to be a supportive shoulder, the younger supplying words of optimism and doing anything to get a smile on your face while the elder would be encouraging you to take a step back from the situation and think about the problem rationally. The opposites couldn't have a more similar end goal when it came to a problem.

Maybe that's why they were currently three months into going out.

Slowly and quietly walking back into the door, your brain involuntarily flicked back to the time you accidentally walked in on Yoongi being held to the bed, pinned down by Hoseok's straddling legs and strong arms. Both of the older boys were trapped in a kiss which made you shiver every time you recalled the noises. You only processed that both of them were shirtless and Yoongi's pants were going further down his thighs with every movement of Hoseok's hips after the younger leapt off of the older, apologised with his cheeks burning rose red and closed, no, slammed the door on you.

Your mind couldn't help but think maybe, and hopefully, slightly similar things had gone down between Seokjin and Namjoon, the final two roommates of yours, when you walked in and found Seokjin snoring and shirtless with a drooling Namjoon asleep in the security of his arms.

You couldn't help being a supporter of Namjin. Taehyung, on one of the days where he wasn't trying to fling fake cockroaches at you, told you about his suspicions of the two being together. They never confirmed anything but from that day on, you took Taehyung's place as the biggest Namjin supporter in the household. You did your best to keep your fangirling whenever a Namjin moment occurred to the minimum out of respect but you'd always need about ten minutes in your room afterwards where you could scream into your pillow and get the feeling to jump around in excitement out of your system.